• Reload this Page >
    • FS: Volk GTS

Volk GTS

Old 11-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Volk GTS

For sale: Volk GTS
Color: Gold
Specs: 19x9.5 +17 19x10.5 +18
Add’tl: 4 Valve stems, 4 CF centercaps, 4 Hubcentric rings, black lugs nuts with key
Price: $1900 OBO, prefer local pickup, may ship at buyers expense, PayPal +fees, located in Las Vegas, NV

I have a full set of Volk GTS wheels I want to get rid of. One of the rims was damaged (hit a rock) then repaired at a wheel shop. Wasn’t the best repair but was the only shop I could find at the time. This wheel does have some blemishes. Some of the other wheels show a few nicks from road debris but no curb rash.

Old 11-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Nice wheels and GLWS.

Off topic, where did you pick up the valve stems? I haven’t ever changes out my valve stems on my Volks, yet they’ve never leaked once. Probably should do so on the next set of tires.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:33 AM
My valve stems came with the wheels at time of purchase, I never used them though.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Text me at pls... possibly interested

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On