Thanks to AUTO DESIGN & VELLANO Wheels, I GOT A NEW SET OF WHEELS - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >

Thanks to [email protected] AUTO DESIGN & VELLANO Wheels, I GOT A NEW SET OF WHEELS

Old 07-15-2006, 02:23 AM
ZZ Boy
Thanks to [email protected] AUTO DESIGN & VELLANO Wheels, I GOT A NEW SET OF WHEELS

I know this is not a G35 but I thought should share this.

Just as title says, I just got a new set of Vellano VST (Brushed).

The is a story of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE by [email protected] Auto Design and Vellano wheels.

I recently bought a set of Vellano's VSB 5LS from [email protected] Auto Design. After I got the wheels, I wasn't too excited about the rear offset. I wanted something more aggressive. The front wheels were 20x9 with +28 offset which I was happy with but the rear wheels were 20x10 with +29 offset which is OK but NOT aggressive enough. Dave told me to drive it for now and isee how I like it. He also told me that if f I was really not happy with the rear offset, he will talk to Vellano Wheels. After about a week, I called Dave and told him that I wanted more aggressive offset for the rear.

Couple of weeks went by and I did not hear anything from Dave and I just happen to see new set of wheel that just came out from Vellano called VST which I really liked so I called Dave. I asked him if he had a chance to talk to Vellano about the offset set of the rear wheels. He said that they were suppose to get back to him but did not and that he will call them. I also asked him about the new design from Vellano called VST and he told me that it just came out. I asked Dave to let me know what Vellano says. A week went by so I called Dave and ask him if he had a chance to talk to Vellanos about the offset of my wheels and he said that he had a GREAT NEWS for me. He told me that Vellano agreed to make me a new centers with more aggressive offset. He also told me that since Vellano was going to make me a new center, he asked Vellano if it was possible for them to make me a new center with VST design instead of VSB and VELLANO WHEELS AGREED (WHAT A CUSTOMER SERVICE).

To make long story short, a month went by so I called Dave at Status Auto to check on the status of my wheel centers and he said it should be here any day. A week later, my wheels centers came so I went to Status Auto.

To my surprise, Vellano did not make a new center but made WHOLE NEW SET OF WHEELS for me with NEW VST DESIGN

It took a little while but thanks to [email protected] Auto Design and Vellano, Wheels I got a Brand NEW Set of wheels with NEW VST DESIGN. Obviously they took the old wheels back.

I think this is an example of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and had to share it.

Here are some pics of my NEW wheels. What do you guys think?

Last edited by ssk0771; 07-15-2006 at 02:26 AM.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:24 AM
ZZ Boy
More pics

Old 07-15-2006, 02:27 AM
ZZ Boy
Last set of pics. Check out the rear lips. Its 5.5 inches. :thumbup:

Old 07-15-2006, 02:40 AM
ZZ Boy
Here are some pics of my previous wheels.

This is Vellano VSB 5LS which I got few month ago.

Old 07-15-2006, 03:30 AM
Car looks good, but its not my thing, wheels are too big. still looks good, maybe with a drop
Old 07-15-2006, 03:53 AM
ZZ Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35maniacG35
Car looks good, but its not my thing, wheels are too big. still looks good, maybe with a drop
I use to have 19's on my SC430 but wheels looked tiny bit small so I went with 20's. My car is dropped with Tein H-Tech. I am waiting for Tein CST Coilovers but its not out yet. Should be out very soon.

Unlike G35 or 350z, there aren't too many after market mods for SC430.

Here are some pics with 19's (Exxe by Work)

Last edited by ssk0771; 07-15-2006 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:55 AM
The rims are not my cup of tea but props to Status definitely. Rick is also the man. He hooked me up and I have sent quite a few people to them for rims too.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:10 AM
The rims are amazing but not a fan of how it looks on your car. They look too big and make the car look too round. It doesn't look much different from your previous set. Maybe you should consider a bodykit to enhance the look. Is this like your fourth set of wheels?
Old 07-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico
The rims are amazing but not a fan of how it looks on your car. They look too big and make the car look too round. It doesn't look much different from your previous set. Maybe you should consider a bodykit to enhance the look. Is this like your fourth set of wheels?

+1!!!!!
Old 07-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Quote:
^^^+2
Old 07-15-2006, 10:59 PM
Quote:
+3...

BODY KIT should do the trick...
Old 07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
ZZ Boy
I am thinking of getting Wald Kits in few weeks. We'll see.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Quote:
+3.5
Old 07-18-2006, 02:28 AM
THE BATMOBILE
lookin good........great job by status......similar to the first wheels, but these look better, those 5 inch dishes are sick, gotta love vellano
Old 07-18-2006, 02:31 AM
New wheels look great on that ride. I do have to say I think the Vellano VSB 5LS looked the best of the 3 though...