Parking at Dole Cannery (Hawaii) - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Parking at Dole Cannery (Hawaii)

Parking at Dole Cannery (Hawaii)

Old 01-15-2004, 10:10 PM
Parking at Dole Cannery (Hawaii)

There's supposedly about three breakin's a week there. I thought I was pretty safe since we have that security chip thing, but now I'm not so sure:

I knew they could break the window and grab stuff, but to take the entire car?! Any thoughts?

- NICNoobie

2003.0 AT Brilliant Silver Sedan
Premium Package\Graphite Leather\Signaling Clear Corners\AEM Intake (w/ Bypass Valve)

"Why are you my English not being understanding?"
Old 01-16-2004, 12:58 AM
Re: Parking at Dole Cannery (Hawaii)

Yeah, unfortunately I work in the Dole office building, so I gotta park there. I try to park near the elevators tho. I think a lot of people leave their parking cards in their vehicles which allows the theives to get the cars out of the lot.

After work today, I went to see some of the security guys to ask if it was true. They were a little apprehensive at first, but eventually CONFIRMED that a 350z was stolen from the lot last week. They also CONFIRMED that they suspected a ring in Kalihi.

Just the thought of someone jacking my G gives me the *******...unfortunately, there's no real device out there that can really protect your car, other than car insurance.

- NICNoobie

2003.0 AT Brilliant Silver Sedan
Premium Package\Graphite Leather\Signaling Clear Corners\AEM Intake (w/ Bypass Valve)

"Why are you my English not being understanding?"
Old 01-16-2004, 04:33 PM

One of the MAIN reasons I dont go there. For most of us,...the only reason that we would be there is because of the movies. More so if it is after 6:00P. Thus, they can watch your car and know pretty much that they have about 2 hours to get your car out of there in either one piece or in pieces.

I would rather go to Pearlridge and park next to the security cameras.

Old 01-17-2004, 10:27 PM
Cali Event Coordinator

Remember that 80's movie with Charlie Sheen and D. Sweenie where they ripped off 911's out of LA shopping malls?

Remember that movie now? NO MAN'S LAND -

The "attendent" in that movie was in on the ring and alerted the crew when 911's came in...Well you can't really stop anyone from taking your car...let them take it..That's what insurance is for isn't it?

bobby - SF

2003.5 Sedan D.Platinum or Mist I forget
Recent mod - INJEN CAI - XM - SIRIUS - DVD/TV TUNER AV Electronice box - 10" SUB 35% Tint!