Infiniti meets in So cal? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Infiniti meets in So cal?

Infiniti meets in So cal?

Old 03-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Infiniti meets in So cal?

Whats up people
Im new here i have a stock 2006 infiniti g35 coupe not planning on ever adding perfomance parts but i do feel i can learn alot from people on here with the well known issues. So if there are any car meets please let me know id like to expand my knowledge on how to fix or help fix stuff ive gone through or need to go through lol.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:50 PM
use the search function, thread is called socal meetup
Old 03-16-2017, 05:59 PM
Where do you stay at? I'm also looking for a G35 crew.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm also in so cal
Old 06-14-2017, 02:22 PM
There are a handful of large G/Z clubs in SoCal that host meets, cruises, etc. If you have an Instagram account, search and follow these groups and see which one appeals to you and send them a message to join or ask if they meet up close to you:

Socal G

GentlemenZ

Notorious VQs

Nissiniti

The 30's

...And more. These are just the 5 biggest, most well known VQ clubs in SoCal.
Old 06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
I personally like SocalG most members are from OC and some from SD. Also NissanJam this Sunday in Anacrime! see you there!
Old 06-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Foreals I'm looking for a little get together meet.
I'm in the South L.A. area part.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeliciousqueen View Post
I personally like SocalG most members are from OC and some from SD. Also NissanJam this Sunday in Anacrime! see you there!
I'll be there as well! Keep a lookout

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: