Car running poor! Help!! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Car running poor! Help!!

Car running poor! Help!!

Old 10-26-2015, 04:30 PM
Car running poor! Help!!

I've had my 03 coupe 6mt for about 3 years now, and the only problem I ever had were some bad 0 2 sensors, I would change the air filters, oil and filter etc, even the spark plugs.
About a year ago my car started to run real poor, it idled high, it would stall, and consume so much gas.
I've tried everything, I've changed the spark plugs, I'd clean the maf sensor, throttle position sensor and it would not fix the issue, but it would get alil better when I clean the intake system. I believe this issue started after I changed the o 2 sensors a year ago, could it be?? In cold starts, it would surge almost like there is too much gas in the motor on start up, so the car would choke up alittle and it has a random misfire too... Last codes I got was, idle was too high, and another one that said, running rich I believe, I've tried it all, have you had this problem? I've done the relearn process, all of them and nothing seems to work. Help please!! I also noticed my air suction isn't as loud as it used to be:/
Old 12-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Ever think of following the troubleshooting steps in the FSM?

Telcoman
Old 12-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Bad fuel? kink in the fuel line or maybe a bad injector?
Possible vacuum leak maybe around the plenum after the spark plug change.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telcoman View Post
Ever think of following the troubleshooting steps in the FSM?

Telcoman
dude you remind me of the state farm commercial when aaron rodgers asks the fan if that is all he says.

but on topic. it sounds like an air leak. make sure all your connections are tight and there are no holes or disconnected hoses.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2005 G35 Coupe 6MT - STRANGE electrical/starting issue Thebaws11 Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction 1 09-12-2015 09:53 PM
New Member! 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT joeslates New Members Check In 1 09-12-2015 12:19 AM
Please help. P2128,p2138 04 g35 coupe 6mt Chadwick Arnold Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction 0 09-09-2015 03:59 PM
New member from Iowa 06 coupe 6mt Julianpnce New Members Check In 10 09-08-2015 05:40 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: