Can't fill up - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Can't fill up

Can't fill up

Old 05-13-2015, 11:08 AM
Can't fill up

Okay so I'm new to this, first day on here. I've looked but didn't see it unless I've overlooked it. Having a problem filling up, gas will pump for about 2 gallons and then stop. even after pulling the nozzle out and waiting a few seconds and putting it back in it instantly cuts off when I pull the handle.
Does it anyone know what's wrong or what I need to look at
Old 05-13-2015, 11:24 AM
When I fill up my gas tank dose the same thing intermittently. I asked a infiniti tech and he said that its some senor that tells the car when the tank is full. I guess its malfunctioning, I never got mine fixed.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Ive read up on it and the fuel nozzel on the g's are undersized. This undersizing causes the nozzel to think its full. I just go slow and barely lift on the nozzel. In the same article i found on here they said that if the pump pushes more than 8 gallons per minute then it will shut it down haha. But i work with a guy that used to work at nissan and he said that the z's and g's were notorious for clogged vent valves. Hope I helped. Good luck and keep us updated on what you find out. Your not in this alone haha.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: Remove Gas Pump to Clean Sending Unit & Clear P0463 Code RemmyZero V36 DIY 8 01-19-2018 11:08 PM
FS: NEW OEM radiator drain/bleeder gaskets AuAltima3.5 Cooling 0 09-13-2015 11:46 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off