PMs sent out. July 9th will be our date, with June 25th as a backup.
PM me your phone number plz.
Guys, it look's like we're going to be going on June 30th.
I'll have a final cost up once I hear from 1 more vendor.
Ambulance, Tow, Fire and Rescue, and Flag Staff will all be present.
I will be taking deposits as soon as I have a final cost, and will make the final track reservation when I have enough deposits to cover the track rental deposit.
Call me with any questions on my cell. seven-one-four three-one-three four-two-two-eight.
Okay guys, I have a few tentative dates. We are going to go either on the 25th or the 30th of June. This should be late enough that all you guys in school should be done!!!!
Please voice your opinions; as the 30th is open, but the 25th is tentative.
Ambulance, Fire/Rescue, and Towing will be on standby.
Okay guys, here is the plan.
Renting out willow springs for a whole day is less than 4000 on a weekday.
That will be split directly between the members that sign up. After a date is finalized, I WILL need a non-refundable deposit to secure the date.
E.g. If 20 people sign up, we'll probably do 2 groups of 10, 30 minute sessions. This will mean that everyone will likely have at least 3.5 hours of track time on an UNCROWDED track at a cost of around 200 per person.
I'm planning on mid-June as the date to try to get the day AFTER everyone is out of school, so that we can have a bigger group.
Those of you that are interested, please sign up, and a % of how sure you are that you're going. If there is not enough interest, we will join up with a pre-existing organization (e.g. speedventures) and go with them.
This event is open to drivers of all skill levels. Novices and veterans alike are all welcome!!! Instructors can, and will be provided for the first timers, and anyone else who would like one (including me).
Cost: Track cost divided by the number of participants
$10 per person entry fee at the gate
tire and brake wear
Change your oil before you show up!
**make sure you have a helmet and tow hitch**
1. [email protected]
(S2000CR) (240hp) (newbie group) (100% attending)
2. klubbheads (G35 sedan) (270-ish hp) (newbie group) (90% attending)
3. Yume (G35 Coupe) (stock) (Boob Group) (50-50 attending)
4. oyoquem (G35 Coupe) (~+20hp in mods) (90% attending
5. The1&Only (G37S) (stock-for now) (No0b-but going there in May) (95%)
6. SAKEN3.5 (G35 Coupe) (+140 HP Racing Chip D:!) (50/50)
7. SmokeDriftR (06-G35c) (300-ish,whp) (newbie grp.) (100% )
8. importroller (04 G35 Coupe) (220whp) (newbie group) (50%)
9. Lawy'dU (03 coupe) (over 320whp) (???? group) (99%
10. Opanoramic-3d.ru (03Coupe) (+30-40 Mods) (Noob) (90% depending on date)
1. [email protected]
(S2000) (240hp) (newbie group) (100% attending)
2. [email protected]
(who knows) (lots) (???) (90%)
3. 918 Z (350z) (some power) (as long as i know by end of may im in)
4. dvo 9350z) (few bolt-ons)(never been on a track) (80% I need two weeks notice)
5. USN HM 350Z (Miata NC) (170hp) (dont care) (need 2 weeks notice)
6. scsz (350Z) (few mods) (never been on a track) (50%)
7. 4dc (350Z) (few mods) (Noob) (75/25)
8.visionz(350Z) (not sure) (Newbie) (june 30th!!!)
9. gsazabi (350Z) (Stock) (Noob) (50/50)