• Search Results

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Doc_Yizz
Forum: Brakes & Suspension 10-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By gsxr600409
update on my g i snooped around the front wheel...

update on my g i snooped around the front wheel hub and took out the sensors and cleaned then with a rag . where the sensor sat i took the rag and stuck it in with my finger and spun the wheel until...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, All Rights Reserved.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.

Related pages

propeller plane soundhid light troubleshootingtorque flywheelkyb shocks any goodwhat kind of flowmaster should i get10 inch kicker l5rsx headlinerbosch platinum spark plug reviewrx8 clutch pedal assemblydrcolorchiptokico shockskpopsevenrust proof brake rotorsdub 3 piece wheelskicker zx150.2what does vr4 stand forgas gauge going up and downinfiniti g37 mileagepiston rings costresonating sound5zrricks tires lubbock texasservice engine soon nissan sentraauto ramps autozonegte electric supercharger reviewagency power mufflercredit score 745what is muffler deleteinfiniti g35x pricebose stereo amplifiernissan 350z hraudiocontrol eqxhow to change shift bootclear bra car costmost reliable sedansbrake disc rust removerg35 cabin air filteraltima service engine soonwindow tinting laws in cared enkei rpf1signs of bad crankshaft position sensorspeedy auto glass torontosymptoms of bad mafg35 fujitsubo exhaustg37 differentialg37s 6mtnissan maxima premium gas370z long tube headersdiy leather steering wheeltein high.techalpine dsphow to fix a broken gas gaugeclear bra toronto2003 greddy nissan 350z2.5 inch exhaust gasketasa rimacura tl reset ecumax advanced brakes reviewxxr 968 wheelsapr carbon fiber mirrorstokico blue shocks350z nismo exhaustrolled fenders before and aftergr2 shocksare warped rotors dangerouscost to replace bushingskeyless remote not working335i vs g37350z nitrous kitinfiniti scheduled maintenancekearny mesa infinityresonated test pipenissan maxima timing chain303 aerospace protectant autozonenegative offset rimsakebono des moinesadvanti wheels qualityraceland coilovers review