Vietnamese!!! - Page 3 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Vietnamese!!!

Vietnamese!!!

Old 03-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649 View Post
You know wut they say man, if u aint viet, then u aint shiet
I never heard that before lol
Old 03-25-2009, 08:55 PM
I heard it in a vietnamese fob rap song back in the azn pride days hahahahaha
Old 03-25-2009, 10:56 PM
yall viets are too funny

Old 03-25-2009, 11:10 PM
I am in
wat up 2c
Old 03-25-2009, 11:11 PM
Ahhhhhhh DU MA!!! CON CAC lol!

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:01 AM
No seriously... this isnt the Mexican thread! Oh FVCK!
Old 03-26-2009, 01:48 PM
SUPER Old Schoool! Watch it carefully ahahyhahahabhahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^ da hell lol
Old 03-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Because of Racism and stereotype IN MY OPINION, this is a movie that took place in Wesminster/Garden Grove, CA that never made it out of the theatres for realease. It's about lives that alot of Vietnamese people never lived through, but know about, but for those who did, it's personal, but pisses me off when they wont release it to the public. White people thought it would make OC look back, but dude, thats how it is.

Anybody know where i can get it? I see asian mall in it!!! (Turn Volume up)

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 03-26-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:09 PM
^i got u, crooked monster got u, next meet
Old 03-27-2009, 11:39 PM
<~~~~cali vietnamese!

born in OC then the bay area and now San Diego haha.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
^i got u, crooked monster got u, next meet
Huuuh? Wuuuh? Next meet? You got me? Sounds like good news lol you seen the movie Jon?
Old 03-29-2009, 06:27 AM
the vid is alright. I had a copy of it. I can't find it now.

the complexity of our struggles will never be fully understood by anyone other than us. almost every family has a story, and every family has lost or sacrificed something to be where they are now
Old 03-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649 View Post
Because of Racism and stereotype IN MY OPINION, this is a movie that took place in Wesminster/Garden Grove, CA that never made it out of the theatres for realease. It's about lives that alot of Vietnamese people never lived through, but know about, but for those who did, it's personal, but pisses me off when they wont release it to the public. White people thought it would make OC look back, but dude, thats how it is.

Anybody know where i can get it? I see asian mall in it!!! (Turn Volume up)
Not to **** on your Parade, but even if that movie was released for all the public to see, it would be forgotten very soon after. I'm not trying to be intorlerant, but it goes the same way for us Black people. What's even worse is when your own don't remember any positive African-American films; You ask a younger African-American kid if they've seen Macolm X and they may say "who?", but asked if they've seen Training Day and they'll probably quote the movie. Hate to say it but movies regarding positive or dramatic reflection of one's race or people aren't as remembered as fictious entertainment. The movie you're asking about seems geared toward those who are Vietnamese and those who in my opinion are Vietnamese Groupies. Everyone else, may and probably would show no interest in it, but like I said, that's just my opinion. I wouldn't expect a bunch of Asian being interested in Miracle at St. Anna or a film similiar in nature.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:46 PM
uh ok
Old 03-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipi2002 View Post
Not to **** on your Parade, but even if that movie was released for all the public to see, it would be forgotten very soon after. I'm not trying to be intorlerant, but it goes the same way for us Black people. What's even worse is when your own don't remember any positive African-American films; You ask a younger African-American kid if they've seen Macolm X and they may say "who?", but asked if they've seen Training Day and they'll probably quote the movie. Hate to say it but movies regarding positive or dramatic reflection of one's race or people aren't as remembered as fictious entertainment. The movie you're asking about seems geared toward those who are Vietnamese and those who in my opinion are Vietnamese Groupies. Everyone else, may and probably would show no interest in it, but like I said, that's just my opinion. I wouldn't expect a bunch of Asian being interested in Miracle at St. Anna or a film similiar in nature.
I got your point lol. But dude this IS A Vietnamese Thread. So if this movie would be interested to "Vietnamese People Only" or as you say "Vietnamese Groupie" then let it be. It's based on a true story. Most of the people checking in this thread would be Vietnamese, and it would probably be interesting to them because as you stated cause they're Vietnamese. And if the movie is geared toward our people, than so be it, I DONT CARE IF OTHERS find it interesting or not, obviously if its geared toward us then only we should be interested then? That's why its in this thread? Even then, I have many other Asian Friends (Non-Viet) who are interested in seeing this, especially the ones that live in OC or Cali themselves. I dont expect white or black or other nationalities to find this interesting, i dont care at all, and if they happen to watch this video, they know what sup then. Cause I know shorly after the release white people around so-cal were going wow, didn't know this was happening in our own backyards.

As for blacks, hey I like boys in the hood and menace to society. It's interesting to me, but I dont go criticizing it because I'm not black. Plus I understand what you mean by Malcome X etc and I respect and agree with that. But I'm educated enough to know and what Malcome X is and did.

I totally agree with you when you said the facts aren't shown in today's videos, they show what they want the people to see. Hey man, if you're a minority like me then you know this line " This is white man's land ", i dont care about what freedom they claim to give us, deep in our hearts, we know that, but rules are rules so we are treated equally by the book, but we both know behind closed doors its not.