Filipino's holla back and represent! - Page 4 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

    > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Filipino's holla back and represent!


Filipino's holla back and represent!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Apr 2003
location: calif.
Posts: 343
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
check this out go to youtube.com andtype in terry maddox
diary of a pilipino.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (65)
Join Date: Dec 2004
location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 863
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonteverde
Wow, chicklet's a pinay!
Yes I am....at least 1/2!
Old 08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Mar 2005
location: Pickerington, Ohio
Posts: 4,454
Thanked 30 Times in 26 Posts
half and half -- I call myself a felix, short for a filipino hick..(half white... dad's the definition of a redneck)
Old 08-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (65)
Join Date: Dec 2004
location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 863
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-adabout
half and half -- I call myself a felix, short for a filipino hick..(half white... dad's the definition of a redneck)
OMG that is soooooo hilarious...oh wait I live in the south and if you see me (I look completely asian) but sound like a hick...hahahahaha!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:53 PM
glennp_1999's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2003
location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 3,832
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicklet
OMG that is soooooo hilarious...oh wait I live in the south and if you see me (I look completely asian) but sound like a hick...hahahahaha!
Oh yeah?! Let's see your pic then...LOL! Actually you should PM TINMAN he compiled photos of some members of the panoramic-3d.ru. He was asking me if I had a pic of you so he can post it.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (9)
Join Date: Mar 2005
location: Augusta, GA
Posts: 602
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I didn't know you were 1/2 Brittany? I'm full, missing my mom's cooking lol
Old 08-22-2006, 03:05 AM
GP1 GP1 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2004
location: Chino Hills
Posts: 277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kamusta na mga kababayan!!!


embarrassing........ I have to look up words in the damn English-Filipino dictionary.

100%pinoy, born there but can't spell a word of the language.

Hey Glenn, how come you don't invite the Chino Hills meet crowd out to your house for some lechon kawali & adobo?

Meet at Glenn's house!!
Old 08-22-2006, 03:14 AM
glennp_1999's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2003
location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 3,832
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP1
kamusta na mga kababayan!!!


embarrassing........ I have to look up words in the damn English-Filipino dictionary.

100%pinoy, born there but can't spell a word of the language.

Hey Glenn, how come you don't invite the Chino Hills meet crowd out to your house for some lechon kawali & adobo?

Meet at Glenn's house!!
It's about time you showed your a$$ on this thread. Speaking of adobo just made a batch for dinner hehe it's almost gone.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:21 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2006
location: OC (Irvine)
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wats up my Fellas Balot!!!!! hahahahaha.....

Balot+San Mig= Priceless!!!!

Yay!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2004
location: Florida
Posts: 496
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hello pepol in da porums anong ang povorit pood do yu like?

mine iz da sinigang with patis
Old 08-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2006
location: I call 323 and 619 home now
Posts: 2,616
Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Both my step-parents are Filipino, I kid you not. Do I qualitfy? I grew up eating white rice with everything. Even now when I go visit my folks and we grill a steak, I'd rather have it with white rice and let the steaks juices mix with it. Naturally, I grew up eating Adobo and just about every freakin' fish in the sea I ate. My Filipino grandparents were the first ones I ever met who ate with their hands. I thought it was sooo cool.

Ohh, in case you are wondering, both my real parents are Mexican. Seriously, both cultures aren't that far apart, except Mexicans eat spicier food. Other than that, we're very very similar.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Registered User
iTrader: (14)
Join Date: Jul 2006
location: so.cal - SFV
Posts: 2,089
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
why does everyone like sinigang!?! eeeesh lol
Old 08-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2003
location: O.C.
Posts: 1,915
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Dito! Dito!! Kapampangan o...

I thought I'd share this one...


> A Filipino applies for a job at Wal-Mart.
>
> An office manager at Wal-Mart was given the task of hiring an
> individual to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack
> of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified --
> an American, a Russian, an Australian and a Filipino.
>
> He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question.
> Their answer would determine who of them would get the job.
>
> The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table
> the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know?"
>
> Dave, the American, replied, "A THOUGHT. It just pops into your
> head. There's no warning that it's on the way; it's just there.
> A thought is the fastest thing I know of."
>
> "That's very good!" replied the interviewer.
>
> "And now you sir?" he asked Vladimir, the Russian.
>
> "Hmm.... let me see. A blink! It comes and goes and you don't
> know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know."
>
> "Excellent!" said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye, that's
> a very popular cliche for speed."
>
> He then turned to George, the Australian who was contemplating
> his reply. "Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the
> house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that
> switch, way out across the pasture the light in the barn comes
> on. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."
>
> The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and
> thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of
> light," he said.
>
> Turning to Eleuterio, the Filipino, the fourth and final man,
> the interviewer posed the same question. Eleuterio replied,
> "Apter herring da 3 preybyus ansers sir, et's obyus to me dat
> the fastest thing is Diarrhea."
>
> "WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response. The others
> were already giggling in their seats...
>
> "Oh, I can expleyn sir," said Eleuterio. " You see, sir, da ader
> day my tummy was peeling bad and so I run so fast to the bathroom,
> but
> bepore I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, sir,
> I had alreydi shet in my pants!"
>
> Eleuterio is now the new "Greeter" at Wal-Mart.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2005
location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pinoy here from Ewa Beach, Hawaii!!
Old 08-23-2006, 05:36 PM
glennp_1999's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2003
location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 3,832
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2 V35
Dito! Dito!! Kapampangan o...

I thought I'd share this one...


> A Filipino applies for a job at Wal-Mart.
>
> An office manager at Wal-Mart was given the task of hiring an
> individual to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack
> of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified --
> an American, a Russian, an Australian and a Filipino.
>
> He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question.
> Their answer would determine who of them would get the job.
>
> The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table
> the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know?"
>
> Dave, the American, replied, "A THOUGHT. It just pops into your
> head. There's no warning that it's on the way; it's just there.
> A thought is the fastest thing I know of."
>
> "That's very good!" replied the interviewer.
>
> "And now you sir?" he asked Vladimir, the Russian.
>
> "Hmm.... let me see. A blink! It comes and goes and you don't
> know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know."
>
> "Excellent!" said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye, that's
> a very popular cliche for speed."
>
> He then turned to George, the Australian who was contemplating
> his reply. "Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the
> house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that
> switch, way out across the pasture the light in the barn comes
> on. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."
>
> The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and
> thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of
> light," he said.
>
> Turning to Eleuterio, the Filipino, the fourth and final man,
> the interviewer posed the same question. Eleuterio replied,
> "Apter herring da 3 preybyus ansers sir, et's obyus to me dat
> the fastest thing is Diarrhea."
>
> "WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response. The others
> were already giggling in their seats...
>
> "Oh, I can expleyn sir," said Eleuterio. " You see, sir, da ader
> day my tummy was peeling bad and so I run so fast to the bathroom,
> but
> bepore I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, sir,
> I had alreydi shet in my pants!"
>
> Eleuterio is now the new "Greeter" at Wal-Mart.

LOL! Funny!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Power Window Problems. apintojr G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 0 07-23-2015 11:52 AM
THMotorsports Midwestern 0 07-22-2015 11:27 AM


Tags
2009, barako, coupe, east, ek, fight, filipina, filipinos, guwapo, haters, hatton, hollas, kape, maganda, paquiao, represent, south, videobibak, w0n, youtube
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Copyright ©2002 - 2017, panoramic-3d.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages


ga temporary tagfixing cracked leather car seatstokico wikidiscount tire in dallas txdoes tire dressing damage tiresrim nismorelearn procedure throttle bodycastrol 0w40 european formula13.5 w7sanding wheels for painthigh octane unleaded fuelgolf tee moddiagnostic code p01282007 g35 horsepowerhow to change seat belt bucklesilent subwooferamp and subwoofer installationnail in tire near sidewallvolk te37 ukextreme auto festinfinity g35 4 doorg37 quarter mile10000k hid illegalremoving exhaust studshow to fix fiberglass bumpercode p0340 nissan altimadiy strut bar6x9 2 ohm speakersbmw 645ci reliabilityg35 front lip spoilersickspeed oil catch can2006 nissan altima crankshaft position sensor locationair bag suspension setupstoptech street performance pads review300zx brake calipersh1 led bulb high beamlaser spark plugccw rep wheelsdiy smoked tail lightsnitto neo gen reviewsbest 350z headersmegan racing carbon fiber mufflerwhere is the crank sensor locatedreview michelin primacy mxv4pioneer avh-p3400bh2008 g35x sedang35 brake rotorscan low brake fluid cause abs light to come onhow much does it cost to replace valve cover gasketwork wheels gnosisinfiniti dealers vancouverg35 for sale in njhid reverse light kitfuel gauge stopped workingreplacing piston ringsfx35 modsreset srscastrol edge 0-30mrv f450cleaning engine bay simple greenprojector headlights vs xenoncarbon fiber nitrous bottle for salepolyurethane bumperscarbon fiber drive shaft5x114.3 to 5x120 adapters19 avant garde m310polyurethane body kitsinfiniti g38d2c bulbg37s specs 2008g35 quad exhaustheadliner diyinfinti q35