2001 lexus gs430 ltuned!! Great buy! Te37,work s1,vsxx,bbs lm - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 2001 lexus gs430 ltuned!! Great buy! Te37,work s1,vsxx,bbs lm

2001 lexus gs430 ltuned!! Great buy! Te37,work s1,vsxx,bbs lm

Old 07-28-2009, 03:00 AM
2001 lexus gs430 ltuned!! Great buy! Te37,work s1,vsxx,bbs lm

2001 LEXUS GS430 LTUNED!! GREAT BUY! TE37,WORK S1,VSXX,BBS LM

My 2001 LEXUS GS430 L-TUNED is up for sale, WHITE/TAN leather, loaded! NAVI, Memory System Open/Close Moon-Roof, HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE headlamps (HID) w/Dynamic Auto Leveling, Heated Front Seats, Monochromatic Rear view mirror, Cargo Net, 2 sets of Floor Mats, and Wheel Locks. This Vehicle is equipped with Power: Front Seats, Windows, Door Locks, Mirrors, Telescopic Steering Wheel with/ Tilt, Moon-Roof, and etc. ITíS A LTUNED!!! I've own this GS430 for 2 years. All major maintenance done (belts, pump, and front bushings) never had an issue with the car, most reliable car I have ever owned. Selling only because I rarely use it now and I am moving to Texas. Now I am open to trades as well equal value or something plus cash! Everything works properly, no leaks anywhere!!!!! Clean interior and trunk, no rips, stains, smells, cracks, original floor mats! Interior: Good condition. Especially for an 8 yr old car! Exterior: there are a few minor chips in the paint mostly on the front fenders and bumper, but with touch up paint, the chips can be taken care of. Car has the following professionally installed mods:

2001 LEXUS GS430 L-tuned

1997 Toyota Supra TT wheels with brand new tires!

Megan full coilover system

FULL T1R CAT-BACK sounds great!

Lexus front bra cover
Daizen poly bushings
Custom Sound system

Upgraded Navi unit and disk

ALL MAINTANCE HAS BEEN DONE!!

90k service!

Timing belt

Water pump

Valve cover gaskets

2 motor mounts

Tranny mount

tranny oil flush

all Toyota fluids used!

All belts changed

brake service!

ETC!! list goes on!!

I have all the paper work if needed!

Service was all done at Lexus of Orlando!! I spent 3k worth of work and parts!

and a little extra so you can get an idea how the car would look with some sets I ve had on the car!

Asking price is $10,000 OBO, I'm prepared to go. Car needs nothing as is!! Just needs a new home! Located in ORLANDO FL, and thanks PLEASE DO NOT LOWBALL, IT WILL BE A WASTE OF MY TIME .PM ME OR EMAIL:[email protected] IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ABOUT THE CAR. THANKS AGAIN!! AND THANKS FOR LOOKING! Selling only because I rarely use it now and I am moving to Texas. Now I am open to trades as well equal value or something plus cash!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:22 PM
how many miles?
Old 08-22-2009, 06:14 PM
figuring over 90k miles since he did the service.