Just had a fender bender. Looking for a place to fix my baby. - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Just had a fender bender. Looking for a place to fix my baby.

Just had a fender bender. Looking for a place to fix my baby.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:00 PM
Just had a fender bender. Looking for a place to fix my baby.

It was at 6th street and folsom (san francisco) intersection. The light was green, but the car in front of me was trying to turn left. So i was just waiting patiently behind him, then this black camro behind me was inpatient and tried to change lane to pass me. Well her POS camaro hit my baby, because she misscalculate the distance. I acctually was llooking at my rear mirror and saw her punched the gas and hit my car. So i braced myself and hit my brake really hard so i dont hit the guy in front of me.

My rear bumper is a mess and the worse thing is my passanger quarter panel is all crumpled now. Oh and im affraid it messed my frame too because my car rattle a little bit on the freeway (it could be just my imagination)

I need the best place in bay area that can fix my baby. I just want OEM stuff on my car. I dont care how far or expensive it is because her insurance gonna pay for it. thanks guys!

Just had a fender bender. Looking for a place to fix my baby.-img_0642.jpg
Old 07-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parklife
It was at 6th street and folsom (san francisco) intersection. The light was green, but the car in front of me was trying to turn left. So i was just waiting patiently behind him, then this black camro behind me was inpatient and tried to change lane to pass me. Well her POS camaro hit my baby, because she misscalculate the distance. I acctually was llooking at my rear mirror and saw her punched the gas and hit my car. So i braced myself and hit my brake really hard so i dont hit the guy in front of me.

My rear bumper is a mess and the worse thing is my passanger quarter panel is all crumpled now. Oh and im affraid it messed my frame too because my car rattle a little bit on the freeway (it could be just my imagination)

I need the best place in bay area that can fix my baby. I just want OEM stuff on my car. I dont care how far or expensive it is because her insurance gonna pay for it. thanks guys!

Attachment 93663
Try Euro Auto Body in South San Francisco:

1334 Lowrie Ave
S San Francisco, CA 94080

Get Directions
Old 07-30-2008, 10:13 PM
LOL the frame damage comment, I think you're over reacting a bit. At the most a rear bumper if they cannot pop it out and repaint it along w/ replacement of the 5mph impact foam, that quarter looks nasty though, it's going to require some real smoothing out.

Angels Paint and Body in Milpitas is pretty decent, my buddy has his bumper sprayed there often.

Last edited by G35Enthused; 07-31-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Never gone
Sorry to hear about your accident, bro.

If you're willing to drive down to San Jose, Espana's Collision Repair did the work on my car when I was rear ended. My damage was far worse than yours, but no frame damage thankfully, and they repaired my baby back to her beautiful self.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident. That has almost happened to me before in the same area (6th and Mission).

I have personally seen the quality of work on Rob's car so I would also recommend Espana's Collision Repair in SJ. They did flawless work on his G.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:12 PM
Image Auto Body in SSF.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:51 AM
mmm...I might just go with Image autobody or Euro autobody becaue its closer.

: how was your experience with them?

thanks for all the input!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:40 AM
I had them paint and install a chin spoiler from when I had my old bumper. They did an excellent job at a VERY reasonable price. Also, they painted Vinh's Lambo yellow G coupe.
Video link:

Talk to Phil Weaver the owner.