HOT TV Anchors / Reporters in Sac - Page 2 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • HOT TV Anchors / Reporters in Sac

HOT TV Anchors / Reporters in Sac

Old 12-26-2006, 10:12 PM
chairman roflmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeg35
Bit late to this thread, but here you go...

Janelle **** gets my vote...

I like, how much for this one?

High five!

This, however, still takes the cake. Mmm cleavage on television news:

Last edited by strlen; 12-26-2006 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:30 AM
I was down with Christina until I rode infront of her, her rat kids, and her ******** husband about 6 months ago on a flight back from Orange County. Her fricking kids never shut up, and her husband just let them run around the plane and kick my seat. I asked her husband to tell them to cut it out and all I got was a "well, what do you want me to do about it"

Now I'm thinking I like the chick on good day sacramento, what the hell is her name...

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please help over heating issues hrdwirk1 G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 6 10-02-2015 07:34 PM
A/C issues led to finding MELTED fuse box! 2003.5 Learned Hand G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 1 10-01-2015 10:02 AM

Tags
adrienne, anchors, bankert, brandi, christina, cristina, eating, fresno, fresnos, hitt, hot, hott, mendonsa, pics, reporters, taquito, tv
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off