Another G kill story! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Another G kill story!

Another G kill story!

Old 03-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Another G kill story!

Im on 276 PA turnpike heading towards my girlfriend's house when this P O S 1987ish camry with a pep boys exhaust tip got in front of me and started putting on his Emergency flasherson at 80mph. I guess he wanted to race or something but his car was not even worth it. I got annoyed however bc he would not turn off his flashers (goin 80mph still) so I switched lanes and floored it. I went in front of him and put on my E-flashers and slowed down to 50mph in front of him! He switch lanes and pulled up next to me... and then I notice was 2 hot Puerto Rican or hispanic chicks in the back seat. I waved to them and they started blowing kisses at me... then The male driver turned around and started bitching at the girls or something and I started laughing. I guess Gs are chick magnets!!
Old 03-07-2005, 12:32 PM
uh.. this by the chance wasn't in philly was it?
Old 03-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Dangerous....but funny. HAHA
Old 03-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Talking

i liked what u did. it's pretty funny. good job.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:46 PM
My girl can kill

Peep this 1:
3/13/05- So we are driving home on 101 merging onto 880 (for those of you from norcal who know the junction) (btw: my girl is driving cuz im dead sick and half asleep) and my girl happens to merge right into a ongoing race with a 240 and some old celica filled w/ dumb-*** laughing dudes. As she pulls on, the race happens to end and the 2 cars notice that she is-
1. Female Driver and
2. driving a G35 with skyline badging.
Something in those guys set them off (either showing off to a lady, or jealous) and they start boxing her into one lane. So my girl wakes me up and tells me "ITS TIME TO NAVIGATE CUZ IMMA DROP ON THEM." Being the former street racer my girl was, she knows how to control the pace well and gives them her INNOCENT 'i cant drive' routine. Right when the lanes split to 4 (greatmall) the 240 takes off right and the celica starts to take off. My girl floors it to catch up. No more than a quick second she gets up next to them, gives them the 'LOOK' (kinda like f-u ****'s ), drops it, and dusts them both. about 3 miles up, traffic gets bad around Warren Blvd and the lanes merge into 3. Those 2 cars are still playin catch up. When the lanes split to 4, she lets them catch up (here i am telling her to swerve this car and go around that car but no, she eases off to let them catch up!) Just so she can get a look at the guys in both cars b4, once again, she drops and flies. The celica gives up a mile down, but the 240 seemed to follow us all the way to our exit. Took him a few seconds to meet us at the light but instead of giving her a nice street race, he decides to tailgate her b4 he leaves (what a f*ckin p*ssy).
Note to the fellas. Before you decide that you wanna be cool and show off, make sure you know you can compete, and make sure the girl doesnt know how to run better than you. Otherwise you just look bad to your friends, and you lost.
unfortunately this is my only story that I have of her running on anyone in the G, but i heard rumors of her taking on beemers when she borrows it from time to time.
I consider this 2 kills for my girl to put on her long list of 'men she killed.'
You can only be proud of your girl, or any female, for the skill she has with a car.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:49 PM
btw duy, nice story! You cant help that the G turns heads! Right on, Nice way to rub it in.