Hotlink Fix for Photobucket pictures disappearing in the Chrome Browser - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion |
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Hotlink Fix for Photobucket pictures disappearing in the Chrome Browser

Hotlink Fix for Photobucket pictures disappearing in the Chrome Browser

Old 01-15-2018, 07:54 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,233 Times in 997 Posts
Hotlink Fix for Photobucket pictures disappearing in the Chrome Browser

As the title says there is a fix for most of the issues with Photobucket pictures disappearing in threads/posts for the Chrome browser. Here is the link:

Yes everyone, you're welcome!!
Old 01-15-2018, 08:54 PM
It's more of a "hack" than a fix - the p500 error is a paywall. Unless this extension keeps up with Photobucket's attempts to break it it'll eventually stop working.... so screenshot anything important you want to keep before that happens!
The Following User Says Thank You to cswlightning For This Useful Post:
Blue Dream (01-15-2018)

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fix for Photobucket Hotlink Issues (No Pictures) Using the Chrome Browser Blue Dream New Members Check In 0 01-14-2018 07:40 PM
Disappearing Oil kevkel Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction 9 04-27-2007 11:52 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off