I need a little more info on this lip please - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • I need a little more info on this lip please

I need a little more info on this lip please

Old 12-05-2017, 11:18 PM
I need a little more info on this lip please

Before yíall rag me, I have searched through the Official Body Kit compilation found here: http://panoramic-3d.ru/forums/interio...tion-list.html

Move looked on eBay and google as well, and I canít seem to find any pics of this lip: Itís listed as a VIS OE style fiberglass front bumper lip....Itís not just another version of the KBD IL or ING style front lip, is it????
Iíve searched everywhere for this lip on a sedan but cannot find it anywhere. Is it named something else that may be easier to google search? Does anyone have a picture of this lip on an 05-06 sedan? Apparently it fits both models. Iíve added a Stillen intakenw/ZTube and a md plenum 5/16 spacer, and an Invidia Gemini cat back exhaust. Iím ready to make some clean changes to the exterior, but want to do it right.

I really like the kurookie front bumber, but also love the Nismo. If I could get a good idea of what this looks like on an 05 sedan, maybe Iíd just do a lip instead of a full bumper swap. I truly appreciate all of yíallís help.

Thanks,
Grezza
Old 12-06-2017, 11:37 PM
They don't make that lip for sedans. It's an OEM style (03-05 coupe sport) lip. Its been discontinued for some time. Also, don't buy a fiberglass lip if you find something you like, make sure it's polyurethane. Get the nismo sedan bumper, it's dope.

Contact ionic dynamics (vendor here) and see what they've got. He makes high quality poly lips and side skirts. He'll even paint them for you.

Last edited by ScraggleRock; 12-06-2017 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM
The odd thing, unless they made an error, is on the web page, it says its compatible with a all G35 models from 03-07...Its weird.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Its legit looks sweet on that 07 sedan don't ya think.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronz View Post
Its legit looks sweet on that 07 sedan don't ya think.
most definitely .... almost a little too sweet. Iíll just end up getting a Nismo or Hidori bumper 🤷*♂️

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: