Tow hook cover - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Tow hook cover

Tow hook cover

Old 05-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Question Tow hook cover

Heay guys (and maybe gals?) I've had my 07 coupe now for about 4months now and love it! But I need a part for the front, the tow hook cover. When I bought the car it had a front license plate. Kentucky doesn't require this, so when I took it off....booo! Now I have a stupid square hole in front cause that cover is missing. I don't have enough posts to do a topic in the "for sale" section, so I'm posting here for a possible hook up. My car is the pearl white, does anyone have this piece in that color?? Will gladly pay up for it, thanks for any help!
Old 09-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Well I finally bit the bullet and just bought a new tow cover. I also picked up a grill and a spoiler from AIT Racing. I had them painted last week and installed them Saturday.

I have all of my suspension junk, just need some wheels to complete that part of the transformation. I want to go with some sort of BBS LM rep, so as soon as I find a nice set of those, Ill post up.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:32 PM
SLICK
Thanked 1,049 Times in 934 Posts
Good progress, a pair of clear side lights would eliminate those carrot colored OE lights making them disappear!
Gary
Old 09-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Or tint them

Old 09-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Or maybe, clear and some light tint? Might hook that up when I pull the headlights to dechrome and reclear the lenses.
What's the consensus on vinyl tinting the 07 tail lights? Does it contour easily or should that get the spray job?
Old 09-08-2017, 11:12 PM
holy **** thats a stupid looking spoiler. and why would u do that if the rest of the body is completely stock. looks even more retarded. u should be ashamed of urself.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:28 AM
's Avatar
Cleric670
A long time ago I thought hydraulics and lowriders we're stupid and ugly, years later I felt the same way about rice rockets and huge aluminum spoilers.

Eventually I learned to appreciate a vehicle that someone is passionate about, regardless of what I may personally feel about it. It's a good way to view the world because it doesn't tear others down.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:42 AM
Good for u. I'm not there yet
Old 09-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Stupid? Huh, ok....
Old 09-10-2017, 09:38 PM
U truly believe that long *** spoiler looks nice on ur car?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: