Day time running lights and Tail lights out.. help!!! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Day time running lights and Tail lights out.. help!!!

Day time running lights and Tail lights out.. help!!!

Old 01-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Unhappy Day time running lights and Tail lights out.. help!!!

Okay I checked the fuse panel on the driver side and the fuse panel near the battery... is there something that I'm missing?

The issue was I changed the side marker lights out on my 05 Coupe and one of the lights worked and the other didn't... well i had my lights on (day time running lights, and my tail lights) along with the side markers... i moved the bulb around and boom no more day time running lights or tail lights... and even my navigation illumination lights and a/c illumination lights aren't working... I'm thinking this has to be a fuse but I just cannot locate it... or could it be a relay? Any help would be greatly appreciate as I'm in an area with NO Infinity Dealership!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:26 PM
this is really sad... no one has any ideas as of what this could be? I see people getting all sorts of replies in threads for stuff that's allot more complicated then something such as this...
Old 01-27-2009, 01:26 PM
^Did you check the fuse that is located behind the battery? There are 3 fuse boxes in the G35.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:31 PM
yes, i checked the fuse box in the battery compartment, and the fuse box by my clutch... i'm not sure where there would be a 3rd...
Old 01-28-2009, 05:04 AM
check this thread: Fuse vs. Side marker

on that one, it was the "culprit" fuse...on mines, it was the 4th or 5th (10) fuse down on the same row...

my symptom: no side marker lights, no parking lights, no license plate lights, & no a/c illumination lights

good thing all i had to do was replace the 10 fuse
Old 01-28-2009, 07:33 AM
check the fuse box behind the battery. you will need to remove the black plastic piece close to the windshield. then its a box maybe 3 in by 2 in. long and kinda narrow. lol. pull it straight up and you will see on the top of it the fuse locations and find the one that says tail lights. check that fuse it should be a 10 amp. i replaced mine with a 15 amp. mine kept popping so the guy at infinity showed me that little trick
Old 01-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight85 View Post
check the fuse box behind the battery. you will need to remove the black plastic piece close to the windshield. then its a box maybe 3 in by 2 in. long and kinda narrow. lol. pull it straight up and you will see on the top of it the fuse locations and find the one that says tail lights. check that fuse it should be a 10 amp. i replaced mine with a 15 amp. mine kept popping so the guy at infinity showed me that little trick
Top left fuse in the black box under the plastic on the windshield
Old 01-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUL8R View Post
Top left fuse in the black box under the plastic on the windshield
that's exactly what it was... I knew of the 2 fuse box's, the one near my clutch and the other in front of the battery but i didn't know of the one on the firewall.. thanks guys