Just got the clear bra.. Bubbles? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Just got the clear bra.. Bubbles?

Just got the clear bra.. Bubbles?

Old 08-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Just got the clear bra.. Bubbles?

I noticed a few bubbles here and there is this like tint should I give it a few days to heat up here and texas and they will go away or should I take it back to the dealership.

Another thing I am driving home notice mirror is pushed in think nothing of it get home white small scrap small but damn new car should I mention this to the dealer or will it just make me look like an [email protected] and they will think I did it anyway.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator
The more your G is exposed to the sun, the more the bubbles will fade away. It took awhile for mine to disappear, because G is parked indoors at work and at home.

Good luck with the mirror. Take it up with your dealer. You have nothing to lose.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 AM
Well they fixed the mirror. Just told them in a nice way what happend and did not think I did it. They said no problem and took care of the mirror
Old 08-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Rated M
^That's great. We don't hear too many of the "good" dealer experences on here. As Andy said above your clear bra bubbles will disappear in short order just as they did with your tint.

G/L
Old 08-31-2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah, the sun should take care of the small bubbles.

However, the larger ones might need help. I emailed 3M about the problem and they told me to use a needle/syringe and suck the bubble out. Make sure it's a very small needle, like a TB syringe or insulin syringe. It may leave a bit of a mark on the bra so give the sun a chance to do its work.

Hit up your local heroin dealer and he'll give u a couple of used syringes...

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: Remove Gas Pump to Clean Sending Unit & Clear P0463 Code RemmyZero V36 DIY 8 Yesterday 11:08 PM
David's IP G35 Coupe davizzle Picture Share 14 04-26-2016 07:10 PM
David's 2007 G35 Coupe Build Thread davizzle Media Share G35 Coupe V35 18 12-13-2015 01:47 PM
FS: JDM double din 03-04 and Pioneer z150bh BfloG35 Audio/Video/Electronics 2 10-16-2015 06:22 PM
What are the symptoms of BHG? BradMD_96 Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction 7 10-06-2015 10:31 AM

Tags
3m, bra, bubble, bubbles, clear, clearbra, disappear, disappeared, halifax, installation, mark, nova, scotia, syringe, tint
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: