Code P0021 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Code P0021

Code P0021

Old 10-22-2017, 02:42 PM
Code P0021

I swapped my engine and replaced bank 2, 3 codes popped up and the mechanic was able clear 2.. I still have the P0021 code popping up and my car is shaking and has misfire . is anyone familiar with the code or know what the problem is?
Old 10-22-2017, 05:10 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
Hard to determine the issue with so little details, year, engine, who did the swap, verify all harnesses are clean and nothing damaged. Did you have the error with the PREVIOUS engine, what was the reason for the swap, etc.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, panoramic-3d.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

4.2 l stroker kitauxiliary input adapter for car stereojl vs kickersaleen forumsis ozium safeviper 5901 remotebuy nardi steering wheelnismo 370z exhaustadapter for stock radio for subwoofershow to add aux input to car stereo20x10 rimsvmr v710s350z prochargerlug torque chartnissan 350z stillenp0132what does airbag light meannissan 350z twin turbo for salevolk gt-cpower stop brake kit reviewshyper silver rim paintauto kits xswift 4n907lexani tyreshow does wheel offset affect handlingtail light smoke tintelectrochromic film pricewhere to buy vossen wheelsbullydog power pupsmoking clutch damagelinea corse lc888bleed coolant systemrps clutchesjl 12w0v2walmart auto parts headlightswhat causes brake calipers to seizeinner tie rod lock washerkicker comp 10 specsnexen rackaem filter cleanerinfiniti g35 2003 tire sizetokico hp bluephoenix gold octane r 5.0 1led projector diyaxis hiro rimsrpm wheels 505brembo brake caliper stickersaftermarket battery terminalsasd ebrakeg35 on rimsv35 skyline partsg35 sedan 6mtgracenote dbfast fridays kc trendsinfiniti m35 specsvolk racing formula lug nuts350z 2005 specsengine squealwhomp whomp soundblackout chromedifferent types of blow off valveswhistle tip exhaustk&n cone filterswild country txr extreme reviewsare cold air intakes legalwhat makes the steering wheel shakehow much does straight pipe costbuild your own infinitihow much are coiloversd2 camber kitwhy is white smoke coming out of my exhaust350z rear endbmw 330i zhp specsjlinesteflon oil additiveidling pulleyaltima coupe coiloversinfiniti key fob replacementdirection of slotted rotorsy50 fuga