DIY: Fixing Broken Magnetic Center Console - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • DIY: Fixing Broken Magnetic Center Console

DIY: Fixing Broken Magnetic Center Console

Old 09-25-2017, 06:11 PM
DIY: Fixing Broken Magnetic Center Console

When I bought my G the magnet prices that usually go where you see the gold object where gone. So my center console had the problem of staying open all the time with no way to shut it. I thought about Velcro but I didn't want to have the noise when opening the Console. So I thought for a minute and with 2 small screws and a perfect size picture frame wall holder the magnets on the top now connect perfectly and allow the console to shut and is very secure.
I was going to make a DIY and post it but it won't let me post on there. Figured this may help anyone who has a broken center console like mine.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:49 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,222 Times in 988 Posts
Awesome job, that's thinking outside the box.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, panoramic-3d.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

purolator oil filters reviewdo it yourself headlight restorationmegan racing exhaust systemmdrevupavic f90bt firmware updategforce chipoptimum car wax spray350z speakersprojector reflectorstraight pipe exhaust illegalcentral tire elmwood parkvq35hr twin turbo kitls2 throttle body spacercts-v calipersduralast rotoris31 isimpleebay brake rotorsduraflex hood reviewinfiniti g37 sedan body kitdiamond audio hex prop0507 codehow to change g35 headlight bulbsacura tl or infiniti g37diy chassis dynopainting over plasti diphid ebaycan you use 10w30 instead of 5w30carbon fiber hatch 350zwhere to buy rims in torontotpms rebuild kitg35 forumbreather catch canfuel pump relay switch locationalpine mrp m650 amp2003 maxima strutspbm pro coiloversjim wolf technologyeclipse bec106viper 791xv manualdifference between twin turbo and superchargerwhat is the difference between 10w30 and 5w30 oilautozone lifetime warranty brake pads2 ohm 6.5 speakersis premium gas the same as superdiscount tires mckinneyvertini wheels for saleclear coat perimeter malltrolley jack padslexani interior2003 nissan maxima mufflersebring mufflers2006 g35 coupe tail lightsmetra power antennacostco newmarket2003 350z hpcold air intake g372007 g35 coupe horsepowernail in tire close to sidewallbad engine mount symptomsameriprise costco auto insurancepurolator oil filter findertilted kilt international drivels1 kitakebono vs wagnermacco paint job pricescost to replace fan beltdr colorchipeuropean motor werksmr lube tires350z crankshaftkenwood kdc x891garrett m24 turboprogram viper car alarm remotegrom interfacestoners trim shinehow to locate transmission dipstickalpine mrp-m500 problemsr34 gtr steering wheel