Turning indicator sound, door open chime and lights on chime not working - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Turning indicator sound, door open chime and lights on chime not working

Turning indicator sound, door open chime and lights on chime not working

Old 11-23-2015, 02:06 AM
Turning indicator sound, door open chime and lights on chime not working

Just picked up an 06 G35 coupe 6MT. car is great, but has a few things that need to be addressed.

The turning indicator sound, door open chime and lights on chime are not working. I have searched and found a few threads that talk about pulling the "buzzer" fuse but do not see any fuse labeled buzzer. I did check and test the fuses in the fuse box to the left of the clutch pedal and they all seem to be okay.

The turning indicator does work, it just does not click. I am sort of at a loss as to what to do to fix it, because it seems like the common answer on the forums is to leave it. I see lots of people saying they enjoy the silence, but I am of the mindset that I want everything to work.

thanks
Old 11-23-2015, 02:26 AM
i would just leave it. most likely you will have to tear apart your dash to get to what ever needs fixing. its a big pain in the *** to take apart the dash.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleyguys View Post
i would just leave it. most likely you will have to tear apart your dash to get to what ever needs fixing. its a big pain in the *** to take apart the dash.
Like I said in the previous post, I really want everything to work. I am willing to do what it takes to fix it, but doubt the problem is very deep within the dash since the buzzer unit is below the steering column
Old 11-23-2015, 08:51 PM
if u look at this piece on the door jam side if its missing the screw it wont work. im jus talking out of memory u might wanna search it but its been solved on here before

Old 11-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywat? View Post
if u look at this piece on the door jam side if its missing the screw it wont work. im jus talking out of memory u might wanna search it but its been solved on here before
yeah that in there tightly and my interior lights work and dim perfectly when closing the door, locking, etc.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:05 PM
bump. does anyone else have an idea?
Old 01-09-2016, 06:03 PM
I think the "warning chime" or buzzer is part of the Instrument cluster. The service manual "DI.pdf" (driver information) found here:

has a whole chapter on it starting on page 38. It does look like there is one fuse in particular which you should double-check and that's #19 in the J/B box - drivers left foot well. That fuse powers several things so you would probably have noticed other problems if it's blown, but that's the first place to check,
Old 01-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_SkylineSedan View Post
I think the "warning chime" or buzzer is part of the Instrument cluster. The service manual "DI.pdf" (driver information) found here:

has a whole chapter on it starting on page 38. It does look like there is one fuse in particular which you should double-check and that's #19 in the J/B box - drivers left foot well. That fuse powers several things so you would probably have noticed other problems if it's blown, but that's the first place to check,
thanks for the info. yeah i checked all the fuses and nothing was blown. I wish it was easy