Thought you guys would like to know how much stuff is spying on you here. - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Thought you guys would like to know how much stuff is spying on you here.

Thought you guys would like to know how much stuff is spying on you here.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:49 PM
Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,119 Posts
Exclamation Thought you guys would like to know how much stuff is spying on you here.

Let's see how long this post stays up.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:48 AM
That's crazy
Is that the reason when I'm on the forums with my phone I get some crazy pop ups?
Old 04-07-2017, 03:15 AM
Yeah, all forums are heading the way of the sell out now a days.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:33 PM
Jesus! Thanks for keeping watch. I'm gonna get off here as soon as I sell my G!
Old 09-19-2017, 04:07 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
Mehh, I'm completely inside the Google circle so idk. Been playing this game since before the internet was even a thing so I guess it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Don't care if I get advertisement suggestions for stuff I was going to buy anyways.

Don't store personal info on my account other than what's still listed in the phone book (yep, still have a landline).

Don't use my debit on the internet and try to PayPal as much as humanly possible (PayPal credit).

Dont click on random links, use an adblocker, don't be dumb and everything will be fine.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,119 Posts
I had a Land Line for 42 years until Hurricane Henry blew it away.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules