G35x Inno Snowboard Rack - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • G35x Inno Snowboard Rack

G35x Inno Snowboard Rack

Old 11-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Banned
Thumbs up G35x Inno Snowboard Rack

As I've been looking around for a snowboarding rack that was as good looking as my g35x, and was not going to be mistaken as a rack that part-times as plywood carrier if you know-what-I-mean, I found Inno Racks out of Japan. This rack [Low Type UK-721] is specifically for performance car applications in mind, and is contoured to the roof of my car, instead of being straight across. Although I was a little skeptic ordering a product that I've never heard of or seen in person, and being a Yakima person [I have an aero box for my RX 330 that is very functional and is a close color match for the silver], I decided to give it a try and order it up - and I'm glad that I did.

Check out the Photos and let me know what you think. BTW - Photos were taken in the garage so these are not beauty shots.
Attached Thumbnails
G35x Inno Snowboard Rack-inno_2.jpg G35x Inno Snowboard Rack-inno_3.jpg G35x Inno Snowboard Rack-inno_1.jpg G35x Inno Snowboard Rack-inno.jpg G35x Inno Snowboard Rack-inno_4.jpg

Old 11-27-2005, 01:28 AM
that looks great. how much and where did u get it? I tried a quick search but everything came up in japanese.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kki000
that looks great. how much and where did u get it? I tried a quick search but everything came up in japanese.
Try this:

There is a dealer out of CA that I called directly - had the rack and the mounts shipped directly. There is a fit guide there also so look that up as to get the part # of the mount, for I do not remember what it was off hand but can dig it up if need-be.

Total price w/shipping was about $160.00. Instructions are English/Japanese and they setup easily - and can take them off in less than 2 minutes, for I only have them on when I'm going snowboarding.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Banned
add the front shield for the ski rack and it will look 10x more sporty .
Old 11-28-2005, 03:35 AM
Ski racks can look pretty horrible sometimes, but that one looks very nice. Good choice.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLampke
Try this:

There is a dealer out of CA that I called directly - had the rack and the mounts shipped directly. There is a fit guide there also so look that up as to get the part # of the mount, for I do not remember what it was off hand but can dig it up if need-be.

Total price w/shipping was about $160.00. Instructions are English/Japanese and they setup easily - and can take them off in less than 2 minutes, for I only have them on when I'm going snowboarding.
Im just gonna order these, much cheaper than thule option and these look much nicer.
Have you had any issues/problems since you bought them?
edit
Thanks,
K

Last edited by kki000; 12-02-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Banned
Quote:
Im just gonna order these, much cheaper than thule option and these look much nicer.
Have you had any issues/problems since you bought them?
edit
Thanks,
K
Not at all - used them twice now and except for some wind noise which is expected, they are great. No whistling either....
Old 12-03-2005, 12:55 PM
AARRRRGHH
uk721 sold out. They are trying to sell me the 703 and 709, both for more money of course.
The 703 looks the same as yours, but with this stupid dual angle deal.
Its silly since i use low profile bindings, i shouldnt ever need the higher angle, unless im shlepping someone else's board.

I would get it anyway, cept its over 110 more than what you paid.. I WANT YER RACK!!
Old 12-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Banned
Quote:
AARRRRGHH
uk721 sold out. They are trying to sell me the 703 and 709, both for more money of course.
The 703 looks the same as yours, but with this stupid dual angle deal.
Its silly since i use low profile bindings, i shouldnt ever need the higher angle, unless im shlepping someone else's board.

I would get it anyway, cept its over 110 more than what you paid.. I WANT YER RACK!!
If I'm not mistaken the Japanese dude that I talked to said that these were discontinued but had a few left at the warehouse - must be all gone. Ya I was not intertesed in the Hi-type or the angled-type. In my opintion if I was going to get that then I'm no better off then going w/Yakima or Thule.

Perhaps they can search the dealer inventory and find one that way, or at least give you some dealer #'s to call. E-bay perhaps...?

Nothing like a good rack

Last edited by RLampke; 12-03-2005 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Too bad they dont make them for the coupe, I haven't found anyone who makes racks for them yet. (I'll probably get flamed I know, for wanting to put a rack on top of a coupe, but for me, I bought this car to drive it, and alot of my winter time is going to be spent driving to the mountains and back.....)
Old 01-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Ordered the dual angle (703) withe the smooth feet k261. Came to 220+39+ship.
Did 4 days up in vermont and they work fabulously.

I was a bit concerned when they came, since the directions to mount the feet were in japanese only. (Main rack instructions were in english) They mounted fine with some trial and error.

I actually did have to use the dual angle feature, friends board and his wife's skis wouldnt go on without it tipped up, i guess that feature isnt so stupid after all.

Great rack, and i think it looks much better than yakima/thule options and came in a few bucks cheaper as well.