No air is coming out vents; g35x 2004
When i was changing my cabin air filter, everything went well. I took the glove compartment apart & installed it back in.
Then, after my first try at turning on my a/c, i experience a burning smell directly out of my glove compartment, hear loud noises, & within 10 seconds my fan stopped working.
Now this was not just the a/c, im talking about any air whether cold, hot, neutral.
I was quite appalled so i tried to see what was wrong. I opened up the circuit board area where the blower motor resistor is (i believe) & took a look at it. Noticed that a metal screw was stuck in there & was on top of a couple of electrical components (****)
I removed this screw, put the blower motor resistor & connector back, & tried it again; still no luck.
I assume that when i changed the filter, SOMEHOW the screw fell in, causing damage to the circuit board for the blower motor?
Now I have been doing extensive research, & people have stated that in a situation like this, quite possibly the relay is the issue.
Now i tried to see what it would cost to change that complete blower motor circuit board as i feel the screw must have damaged some of the components; no luckk
Can someone tell me what they think is best in this situation? Please & Thank you, I am very upset with this!!