Best Looking Body Kit For G35 Sedan - Page 11 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Best Looking Body Kit For G35 Sedan

Best Looking Body Kit For G35 Sedan

Old 11-26-2010, 05:06 AM
? = 2B || !2B
Dang. That's herraunflush

Never been a fan of that bumper. KuRookie pwns it. And what in the world were they thinking painting the bottom black like that?!?
Old 11-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Have to agree, not a fan of that bumper. You might pull it off if the rest of the car were super-aggressive.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Tim already have kurookie bumper, nismo side and nismo rear. I do not want to copy him since we live in the same state and going to the same shop UMS Tuning.

Nismo is not a good idea for supercharger/turbo car with no airflow to the intercooler unless make it custom like marcus twin turbo with both intercooler on the two opening side.
k2 is not my style
strafespeed is reminded me like my old bumper competition kit. It looks a lot better than competition kit but I want something else different.
Impul is nice but I don't like having fog light down there and most of the times in AZ it will crack because of the rocks on the street so most likely will need to be replace every 2 months if lucky

Kurookie and Greddy is pretty darn close looking and maybe the shape is different but both bumper is good looking one for coupe and I think sedan also good as long as you know how to pull it off.

With a supercharger intercooler in the middle, transmission cooler on left opening and oil cooler on right opening ... i think it should be ok.

Here is my new exterior set up once my car out from the shop Greddy front bumper, OEM side painted, Nismo rear, Strafespeed Fender, Strafespeed HOOD (This still debating between ye or ne lol), OEM Spoiler, Roof spoiler, 19" AMD replica wheel (same not gonna replace it) and then slam it to the ground

Last edited by str3zz; 11-26-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:01 AM
Lip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew_haha View Post
Attachment 249683
Attachment 249684
Attachment 249685

here is my 05-06 nismo rep in poly from driven by style but after seeing the kurookie im ordering one on tuesday
I think it looks great and i know I’m bringing this thread back from the dead,
but what that just the 05-06 Nismo poly rep or did you add lip as wel? Thanks
Old 12-13-2017, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyone View Post
i guess i have to show a few pics of my hikkatadori front and OEM nismo sides then, lol...

On the black sedan, is that just the HD bumper? Or is there a lip added as well? The silver one Definitely looks like it has an added lip. But again, on the black sedan, it looks more aggressive than just the HD front. Thanks, and sorry for the resurrection :/