Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 04 G35 build

04 G35 build

Old 01-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Parker View Post
They are doing everything you said and will be putting it on a dyno after and tuning it. It will end up costing around $7500 and thats about the limit of what I had to spend for now.they wanted to put crowley connecting rods in but they were 1100 dollars so i did a little research and found the eagles for less than half of that....eventually id like to add a super charger but that wont happen for a year or so.....the car had close to 200k on it and according to the shop the engine was clean when they broke it down. the 15hp gain you mentioned is that wheel horsepower? Id be happy with that. I'm hoping for noticeable gains with all thats being done and the amount of money I spent. Regardless i will have a fresh engine and thats worth what I spent regardless. i looked into purchasing a long block to have put in and that would have actually cost more with the install price.
The question that I have is after all that work what will your insurance company value a fourteen year old vehicle if some A-hole hits and totals your vehicle?
Are you going to obtain some sort of special insurance coverage?

Telcoman

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, panoramic-3d.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

rubbing sound coming from front wheel2003 infiniti fx35 mpgxxr 527 18x8infiniti m35 batterynoisy clutch when pressedis a car totalled if airbags deployinstalling parking sensors aftermarket350z wheelsled license plate lights legalg8 gt modscold air intake in the rainmomo auto salesedmunds g35splice spoilerdo i need a bypass module for my caravicd3custom rx7 for salepanties droppedwhat happens if the crankshaft sensor goes badaverage cost of car window tintingdunlop winter sport m3 reviewrota torqueg35 door lock actuatorsell oem rimssunroof fixzigen wheelshow to tell rotors are badwix air filters reviewshow many quarts of oil for infiniti g35zaino z 2v35 skyline reviewcai vs short ramecon meaning in carsblue magic headlight cleanermustang saleen 2002ccw sp500 wheels for saleviper alarm costreset tpms lightmichelin x ice costcoengine code p0456how to fix dashboard lightcraigslist.org whistler2004 infiniti g35 turbo kithow long does tint take to cure98 grand prix gtp specscheap optima yellow top batterywheel offsets calculatorinfinit wheelsautozone service engine soon2007 infiniti m35 interiorpioneer avh-x5600bhsp0113 error codenismo v3 body kitdirty clutch fluidg35 coupe with rims2004 bmw zhpvq35 timing chaininfiniti g35 top gearnrg engine dampercoilover spring perchac compressor leaking oiltinting lightsoriginal sticker price by vinconcept one wheels rs 55wheel hub puller autozonelanzar speakersodometer rollback toolscrank sensor going badprincess auto mississaugabronze color rimsgarrett gt45rg35 4 door