B&G S2 Sport Lowering Springs review? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • B&G S2 Sport Lowering Springs review?

B&G S2 Sport Lowering Springs review?

Old 05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
B&G S2 Sport Lowering Springs review?

I've been researching springs and have seen reviews and threads on just about every brand of springs other than the B&G springs. My friend has them on his SI and says they are great! Wondering if anyone has put them on their G. I know they are more expensive than some other brands but that's really not a concern since its like $50. Thanks for any info though!
Old 05-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Had no one had these?
Old 08-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Kinda late to the party but I have these on my 09 G sedan & love them. Very controlled ride and consistent drop. Very similar to the H&R drop for the sedan, sorry I can't help w/ the coupe springs but I'd imagine the drop would be similar to coupe H&Rs.
Here's a link on my springs & drop (check the later pics since it's been a work in progress
Old 08-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I have a buddy on the coupe springs. I asked about these previously with no answer from anyone on the forums so a buddy of mine decided to be a test dummy. They feel great. I went on a test ride with him and they are great for the buck. I don't have any pics of his vehicle or else I would include the drop screenshot with my post but I can say they give a decent drop.

bg, coupe, diy, g35, panoramic-3d.ru, good, lowering, review, reviews, s2, set, sport, spring, springs, suspension
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: