Stackz is Back! Long overdue pictures of the NEW g35 coupe !!! - Page 6 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Stackz is Back! Long overdue pictures of the NEW g35 coupe !!!

Stackz is Back! Long overdue pictures of the NEW g35 coupe !!!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Banned
your screwed thats guna cost u around 10 g'z and that car will never drive the same

but you not having insurance thats just stupid your F%$D!!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Old 06-29-2010, 07:29 AM
stackz - i used to write estimates at the body shop i used to work at. If you go through insurance itll roughly cost you about 12k-14k. Now cashwise, you will probably spend about 8k-11k . a minor dent on a quarterpanel is already a 1400 fix and a dent on a front fender is a 1200 fix :\ with 4000 you cant really fix ****
Old 06-29-2010, 09:23 AM
ouch,,
Old 06-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo View Post
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
1. You're a ****ing idiot.

2. Air bags would ahve worked had you not been a 'g' and had the damn seat reclined so far back that you could kiss the rear seats.

3. Buy a car you can afford next time. If your working pay check to pay check just to afford the payments, then you need a reality check.

4. YOU ARE ONE OF THE ****ING JACKASSES THAT IS MAKING THE REST OF OUR RATES GO UP!

5. You're a ****ing idiot.

6. 22s look gay. GTFO!

7. If you think that this job is going to cost 4k, then you are a ****ing mental. GTFO

8. LEARN TO DRIVE.

9. You're a ****ing idiot.
relax!~~!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Banned
this will be my last post here as it's clear most of you on this forum are too immature to have any kind of real thought sequences on this board and not only that but most of you don't know **** about the cars you own anyway.

what kind of world are you all living in where repairs to the fender of a car cost more than almost DOUBLE the cars actual worth? not to be offensive because i'm not racist but if clears that most of you are WHITE, and are either relying on 1. insurance giving you a BOGUS quote from the dealership as to how much repairs ACTUALLY cost. or 2. spending mommys and daddys money with no regard as to the true value of such things.

you don't have to spend 8000$ on a new bumper from infiniti when you can get one that looks EXACTLY the same for 80$. i dunno if you white ppl are just IGNORANT to these facts or you're such big snobs that you would actually rather pay over 9000% more than you should have to for "OEM" parts but aftermarket is the same EXACT ****ing thing. They take an original body panel, make a mold of it, and mass produce copies of cents on the dollars. Yes you poor bastards, that means some scumbag insurance agency is totalling your car and giving you quotes of 18K in damages for parts that only cost dollars to make!!!

Maybe you should check out this website incase some of you clueless morons are in an unfortunate situation like mine:
and download the online catalog.

Infiniti G35 Fender = 80$ each\
Inifinit G35 Hood = 120$
Radiator Support = 130$
New Headlights? Only 100$ each!

Not 12k, 15k, and 18k!!! And on top of all that, my friend who actually does ACTUAL bodywork (meaning not some retard on an internet message board eg. gary) is gonna disassemble the front end, re-pull the frame, put all the new parts back on, and paint everything for only $1200. yes $1200... Not $12000!!!

As far as all the troll comments... yea, I crashed my ****ing car so I could take pictures of it and post it on here just to get a rise out of you all. Nice logic douche bags!

You retards on this board need to really sit back and evaluate your lives for a second. The problem is you're all focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you guys could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

edit: ill post pics of my car when its finished. until then, later douchies!!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:17 PM
^ hmm...
Old 06-29-2010, 03:23 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,222 Times in 988 Posts
buwahahahahahahahaha

As my Dad once said "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!" And please do us a favor; don't come back and post pics of your fixed car. We don't give a shyte!!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:37 PM
lol to this thread.

So I heard chicks dig smooth *****. What's the best way to go about shaving them?
Old 06-29-2010, 05:46 PM
oem and aftermarket parts are not the same ****ing thing you idiot
Old 06-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT View Post
1. You're a ****ing idiot.

2. Air bags would ahve worked had you not been a 'g' and had the damn seat reclined so far back that you could kiss the rear seats.

When I worked at the body shop we used to see guys come in with broken noses from resting their arms on top of the steering wheel. When the air bags deploy they would throw the forearm into their face. The guys in the shop always thought it was funny.

Also no body shop in the United States can replace air bags without replacing the seat belt or the mechanism. The integrity of the belt is compromised once an air bag has been deployed. I was told it's a Federal law. It's also illegal to not replace air bags if they are a factory item.

(not feeding the troll, just an FYI for all of us. )
Lisa
Old 06-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Anyone noticed he still missed the airbag issue...lol
Old 06-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackz_on_Deck View Post
this will be my last post here as it's clear most of you on this forum are too immature to have any kind of real thought sequences on this board and not only that but most of you don't know **** about the cars you own anyway.

what kind of world are you all living in where repairs to the fender of a car cost more than almost DOUBLE the cars actual worth? not to be offensive because i'm not racist but if clears that most of you are WHITE, and are either relying on 1. insurance giving you a BOGUS quote from the dealership as to how much repairs ACTUALLY cost. or 2. spending mommys and daddys money with no regard as to the true value of such things.

you don't have to spend 8000$ on a new bumper from infiniti when you can get one that looks EXACTLY the same for 80$. i dunno if you white ppl are just IGNORANT to these facts or you're such big snobs that you would actually rather pay over 9000% more than you should have to for "OEM" parts but aftermarket is the same EXACT ****ing thing. They take an original body panel, make a mold of it, and mass produce copies of cents on the dollars. Yes you poor bastards, that means some scumbag insurance agency is totalling your car and giving you quotes of 18K in damages for parts that only cost dollars to make!!!

Maybe you should check out this website incase some of you clueless morons are in an unfortunate situation like mine:

Inifinit G35 Hood = 120$
Radiator Support = 130$

Not 12k, 15k, and 18k!!! And on top of all that, my friend who actually does ACTUAL bodywork (meaning not some retard on an internet message board eg. gary) is gonna disassemble the front end, re-pull the frame, put all the new parts back on, and paint everything for only $1200. yes $1200... Not $12000!!!

As far as all the troll comments... yea, I crashed my ****ing car so I could take pictures of it and post it on here just to get a rise out of you all. Nice logic douche bags!

You retards on this board need to really sit back and evaluate your lives for a second. The problem is you're all focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you guys could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Your a F****** idiot
Old 06-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:

Inifinit G35 Hood = 120$
Radiator Support = 130$

you're in for a rude awakening when the price comes out to wayyy more than that
Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:

Inifinit G35 Hood = 120$
Radiator Support = 130$

Hmmmmm....I don't think I would trust a site that misspells the brand name. It's Infiniti not Infinity. Also those are just the lamp assemblies and do not include the xenon lamps. Gonna be a lot more than $100 each. No offense to your friend, but he is either giving you a REALLY good deal or he's not good.

After going back and reading through this thread you really are an idiot. You are going to have much bigger problems than fixing the car. You had no insurance on your car, not even liability, the owners of the other car are going to sue the **** out of you. Then their insurance company is going to sue the **** out of you and you will be paying to fix their car, and I'm sure they won't be going to some hole in the wall shop like you are planning to do. I hope you enjoy taking the bus for the next ten years. DUMB$HIT!

Last edited by jersey-G; 06-29-2010 at 08:34 PM.