SOLD!!! thanks everyone for your interest.
Added New Photos of Interior; please see below. Thanks!
hi everyone! up for sale is my 2004 sedan, automatic, brilliant silver w/ willow interior. 100,900 miles, mostly highway. car is located in Torrance.
i need to move this quickly. i may part out but trying to sell 'as is' first. please call or email me: or [email protected]
- Premium package, full options, everything EXCEPT nav
- Nismo OEM aero kit
- heated memory seats
- Bose stereo (just had both the amp and entire head unit replaced brand new 2 months ago by dealer)
- xenon headlamps (just replaced bulbs w/ Phillips 5000k bulbs about a month ago)
- Wilwood BBK, 6 pot, 4 pot w/ 14 in rotors in front, 13in rears. owned for about 3 years, still look brand new w/ 90% pad life left;
- KW V1 coilovers
- HKS rear section w/ custom mandrel bent midpipe and Magnaflow premuffler/reso
- Stillen intake and ztube
- MRR HR2 8.5 and 9.5 wheels (offset 35 and 45, i believe)
- hankook ventus tires in 225 40 and 255 35. purchased last june 2011;
- project kics neo chrome extended lugs
- blacked out front grill in gloss black
- 3M window tint done by Campbell Tinting in HB
- white LED interior lights
car has run great and never given me any problems. but w/ all cars w/ over 100k miles, it does burn a little oil. i use 10 40w synthetic and have used synthetic since i bought the car in 2006 w/ 27k miles.
car has NEVER been tracked or abused.
all warranty work done by infiniti of SM or south bay. all maintenance work done by R&J in Carson by my man, Pollo!
need to sell bc i just bought another car and i wanted to move onto something else.
CLEAN title. car HAS been in a couple of accidents; rear passenger side door and minor fender bender w/ front bumper. NO frame damage or anything of that nature.
does not have spare tire! sorry.
body has minor dings and nicks any 8 year old car will have but i kept it pretty clean. many of the other members on here can vouch for me.
thanks for looking!