FS Canada: Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • FS[Canada]: Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield

Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield

Old 07-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Thumbs up Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield

PRICE: 220 OR BEST OFFER

I am selling my Injen Cold air intake for my g35 sedan.

It is in good condition, with a few non visible blemishes.

Detailed pictures of all the blemishes are included. 1st close up is the upper pipe, on the bottom side (not visible). The next 2 are on the lower pipe and are not visible when installed. There are 2 tears in the hydroshield (pictured) Both are in front of the rubber on the intake, and not in front of the filter material (pictured).

I have dipped all the fasteners in CLR so they are like new, and rust free. A detailed instruction manual has been included. All the components have been labelled to make the install even easier.

Local pick up is preferred, but I can to ship at buyers expense.
Attached Thumbnails
Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_236.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-0.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-2.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_214.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_235.jpg

Last edited by DVG; 07-27-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Here are some more pictures. These include the lower pipe and hydroshield.

Also, one of the threads in the Composite adapter wasnt actually threaded when I received the intake from injen so I made my own solution (pictured). It works perfectly and the extra components are included.
Attached Thumbnails
Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_232-2.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_253.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_215.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_216.jpg Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake with Hydroshield-img_253.jpg

Last edited by DVG; 07-17-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 PM
sold