FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

Old 06-06-2015, 03:41 AM
Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

In the video you can see my username, the date is from last month because thats the last time the mufflers were on my car!

Basically there is a valve in the muffler, which you control with a remote, that when it is open, you're straight piped, when it is closed, the gasses travel through 3 loops in the muffler, making it quieter than stock. Very useful if the cops give you trouble because you can make your car quite in seconds. i got these flanged so you just need your pipe flanged in the spot these fit and youre good!

i got these for $400 each. They are not like those bad quality ebay cutouts which you weld into your exhaust, those use bad metal that cracks. these are made of stainless steel, they are made and very popular in Australia. I got the inspiration from a local gtr which has a armytrix valvetronic exhaust, similar to this, just exponentially more expensive.

my price: $500

i am selling because i need the money

Heres video: / google_ad_section_end -->
Attached Thumbnails
Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-img_1084.png Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-img_1083.png Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-fullsizerender-2.jpg

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Z1Motorsports Suspension-Vendor 55 04-06-2017 09:54 AM
TDX Knockoff Exhaust JMFeld02 Intake & Exhaust 7 02-25-2016 08:50 PM
Throwing P1078 code....which route to take? Muski_G G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 10 08-07-2015 09:39 PM
Texasscout The G-Spot 13 07-24-2015 04:43 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: