LS Swap Sikky vs Hinson - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • LS Swap Sikky vs Hinson

LS Swap Sikky vs Hinson

Old 12-09-2011, 03:02 PM
LS Swap Sikky vs Hinson

Hey guys so im sure this has been brought up before however i was unable to find anything posted recently. Im doing a ls2 swap in my g but cant decide which mounting kits would be best. So far i just seen the Sikky and the Hinson but im sure there are more out there. if there is anyone who has done it and recomends certain parts from each kit please help.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Old 12-09-2011, 03:25 PM
cool thanks
Old 12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
He's using a Sikky kit. But hopefully it helps you decide.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Hinson = NO WAY Im local in AL it took im 6 months to get back to me on just a price. Needles to say i was already done with my swap when he called. and their headers are over rated.

SIKKY- Im starting to get very aggravated with their shifter. Its a POS the original version was sloppy and horrible. They have just sent me their updated version with "stiffer springs" and what looks like some brass washers to compensate for the play that was a issue in their previous version. But now im having issues with not being able to engage 1,3,5,and R and yes its a brand new trans.

There is also a company called Fueled racing that has a kit as well. Looks spot on and uses the stock shifter so you dont have to worry about fooling around with a aftermarket POS shifter. This seems to be the best kit available right now. There are rumors that they will be releasing a twin turbo setup for this swap as well.

I would go the the fueled racing kit as my experiences with sikky have not been great.

For wiring, power steering, clutch line and other needs i would check out the company in my sig.

Here is also a link to my build thread http://panoramic-3d.ru/forums/g35-sed...-lsx-swap.html if you have any questions about the swap or any of the parts i can let you know anything and everything about it.

thanks logan

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS[MidWest]: vq35 full motor part out andrewvk Engine - Complete Motors 32 04-07-2016 02:39 PM
David's 2007 G35 Coupe Build Thread davizzle Media Share G35 Coupe V35 18 12-13-2015 01:47 PM
FS: 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT with V8 LS2 engine swap alessandro G35 Cars 4 10-08-2015 10:29 AM
Will 05 g35 seats go in an 04? doakley92 Interior & Exterior 1 09-25-2015 01:58 PM
WTB: Motordyne sways SIKKI Steering & Suspension 1 09-16-2015 02:14 AM

Tags
driver, engine, g35, hinson, kits, ls, ls1, lsx, motorsports, mounts, pictures, sikky, sikkys, swap, swaps, vs
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: