06 g35 mt6 making clutch noises - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 06 g35 mt6 making clutch noises

06 g35 mt6 making clutch noises

Old 11-27-2017, 07:04 PM
Angry 06 g35 mt6 making clutch noises

i recently bought a 2006 infiniti g35 manual today as i got home from school i stepped out of the car and i had the hand break on the car was in neutral i could hear the clutch making a wierd noise the noise goes away when i step on the clutch it makes a noise as if something is rattling inside thanks
Old 11-27-2017, 08:13 PM
You're okay, this is normal, assuming it's a fairly quiet noise and doesn't sound like something is about to fall off.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:54 PM
This sound is normal to an extent, hereís what to do if itís too loud

My 2006 had this problem, it was really loud. I replaced the clutch and throw out bearing.

Cleaning the bellhousing of old clutch matter and all the grime, installing a new throw out bearing and greasing the input shaft will solve the issue.

You will hear the same noise with all new parts but itís really quiet. Thatís ok and normal!

!Important note! An aftermarket flywheel makes this noise more noticeable

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, panoramic-3d.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

12w6v2 d4pulstar spark plugs reviewtirerackwholeclarion nx509rims staggeredsteering wheel jdmcross drilled rotors vs slottedclub car rear axle removalg37 cobb accessporthks hipermax coiloversshercomb&m trans coolerhow to put coolant in your carmetra axxess aswcplasti dip metalizer rimsredline sl12004 kia sorento battery85126 philipspassport 8500 x50 manualhow to install aswc 1350z vq35decar does not acceleratebpi flowstackg35 engine swapmastercraft rotary tooleclipse avn66205zigen gnair filter hksactron link errorflow infinitiavic d3 wiring diagramrear brakes grinding350z throttle position sensoravh-p4300dvd manualhow much does a brake job costvarrstoen wheels qualitywhat does the service engine soon light meandynamat vs second skinjl audio w6how to fix cupped tiresvarrstoen te37optima yellow top priceg35 vs gtidrop engineering lug nutsmagnaflow g35cost to install spoileracura tl rimsrs4 evo 3cigarette lighter not working in carphone book fender rollingrims with negative offsetreplace rack and pinion steeringbuy laser jammerdefi gauges salethe north face apogeehand car wash richmond hillbird poop good luck2008 g37 coupe specsinfiniti g35 sedan spoilermercedes c300 customnorth face apogeeplasti dip finishjr electronics bird roadd&v auto bodymaryland mva temporary tagsbest weighted shift knobpac audio swi rcenglishtown raceway road coursemotul transmission fluidreplaced brakes still squeakinginfiniti dashboard warning lightspolishing wheel lipshow to remove tie rod ball jointgalant vr4 turbocanister purge volume control solenoid valvehow much is a sway bar replacementhow much is a infiniti g35