2-07-09 - installed ZTube Pop Charger and 1/2" Motordyne Spacer
2-21-09 - Painted Grill and clear corners
2/24/09 - Wheels Arrived and Mounted
Mag shot 1 (courtesy of myself.. HA)
4-06-09 - Fenders Rolled - Compliments of Jose (waijai referral)
4-15-09- NF210s installed and rear overlays - installed by Richard Wong (Waijai again)
the beginnings of a nice bootie... HA
04/25/09 - As promised.. DEBADGED
(cleanup by DRONE
04-28-09 Got Painted Projectors (Courtesy of Drone)
05-03-09 Installed SxExCx Grounding Kit
05-08-09 Installed Klumzyee K2 Front Bumper, Klumzyee Impul Sideskirts and Drone painted 06 Projectors
05-09-09 What I'm working w/ now..
Had to showcase the Drone projectors a little more..
05-12-09 HFC Transplant from waijai and lower mesh installed on the K2
05-13-09 Klumzyee CS Rear Install (painted by Drone) and Drone tinted corners
05-14-09 Day shots of CS rear and Grill Mesh Installed, Emblem mounted and Eyelids installed
- While waiting for everyone, after getting caught in the rain at our "lemme hear your exhaust meet".. We met at a coin operated carwash.. God washed our cars today.. Had to get my snap on in appreciation for the free rinse...
- While rolling home, saw this Blue Wall and had to shoot..
Me and Yash FINALLY got a chance to go and shoot our rides in Deep Ellum.. Here's the result..
- Busted up the rear on a high curb
- Got Rear Re-Fibered and Painted Satin Black
FIRST MODS of 2010 - 2-13-10
- Installed LEDs in the bottom of the K2 and Momo Shift ****
Created a on my blog
Night shot w/ wife's Point and Shoot
- Installed HALO 6000k HID Bulb, removed City Light, and Replaced Side Markers w/ LEDs (from M-Motorsports)
4300K vs 6000K (4300k left, 6000k right)
Entertained the idea of having the LED in the City Light but decided against it. Thought it'd be too much light in that area when I do "something else".
6000K City Light Delete
4300K + City Light (stock)
Heads + LED + Side Marker LEDs
Mystique in all her Glory...
- EXHAUST installed (Fujitsubo Legalis-R) 5" tips.. OMG
Youtube sound clip -
- Installed HALO Icis Blues in the map lights and doors (from M-Motorsports)
- Installed System (Pioneer Avic F90BT Head unit, Polk Audio DB6501 components, Polk audio 1040 10" sub, polk audio 1100.5 amp )
Got complete bodykit refitted, refiberglassed and repainted, Painted Plenum and RHD Battery Cover
modified and installed, NRG Hood dampers Installed, NRG "Richie" Strut Bar installed all by R1Forever80
Replaced bulb in the trunk w/ Icis Blue LED from M-Motorsports
Engine Bay Clean with Vicarious Vision
shot straight on
Met up w/ Waijai later that night and he caught some AWESOME shots of Mystique w/ his Rig.. BIG THANKS MAN!!
- was supposed to be my first show today, but it was too cold and rainy, so I took advantage of the clouds and rented a rig and did my first rig shot
Shot a couple more Rig shots this morning.
stay tuned.. more to come....