Malco Flash Wax - Really good stuff - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Malco Flash Wax - Really good stuff

Malco Flash Wax - Really good stuff

Old 01-04-2004, 01:48 AM
Malco Flash Wax - Really good stuff

Hey guys, had a discussion with a buddy of mine regarding what kinds of sealants would give the best shine with decent lengevity...

I mentioned Zaino to him, and he immediately laughed and said they are overrated and overpriced?

He knows someone in the detailing business, and that most detaling outlets use products that give similar shine as Zaino but at a fraction of the cost. Some of this stuff you can buy by the gallon for like less than 40 bucks.

So, I bought the same thing his detailer uses online, and its called Malco Flash Liquid Paste Wax. Used it on my dad's red camry, and it came out looking showroom new. Was easy as hell to put on and take off. I just slopped it all over the car, and it hazed in about an hour. Wipeoff was quick, and the shine was amazing...

Couple weeks later, my while my bro was getting his oil changed on his lexus ES300, I asked the dealer what kind of products they use to detail their cars, and at first he said "commercial stuff" and that "I wouldnt know what it is anyway". He went to go get a bottle, and it turned out to be THE EXACT SAME WAX. It was that Malco stuff again. I really dont know how long this stuff lasts on the car, but the dealer said they use it on the cars in their lots. Each car gets washed once a week, and they wax the cars every 8 weeks. Also, once a car is sold they wash and apply one more coat before the buyer picks it up...

So basically, you now know what causes that showroom shine the dealers pull off when you go pick up your car...

Now all I have to do is find out how long this stuff lasts until the water stops beading. For the price, shine, and hopefully longevity, you cant beat it.

I feel the shine is comparable to Zaino's but withouth requiring the multistep process, nor cost. I've looked all over the net for wax tests that compare zaino to commercial grade stuff, but couldnt find any... most tests only compare it to consumer products, like zymol, meguiars, etc...

Anybody else out there that uses commercial detailing products? And if so, do you know anything better than Malco?

19" Iforged Aeros with Tires $$$FOR SALE CHEAP$$$
PM for Details

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Projector retrofit on 06 g35 sedan Jusseth G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 14 07-17-2016 12:47 AM
Door Bezel fix - Plasti Dip skippyG G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 9 01-25-2016 02:18 PM
Valve cover oil leak under boost? Herbbie Hablib Forced Induction 5 08-11-2015 07:22 PM
Stillen gtr n-attack release! Team STILLEN General Media Share 4 08-10-2015 09:17 PM
Stereo Repair / Driving without a stereo hdmark Audio, Video & Electronics 2 07-29-2015 08:32 PM

Tags
car, dealers, detail, detailer, flash, good, liquid, malco, paste, products, reviews, shine, showroom, wax, zymol
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: