Who does Audio Installation (Toronto) - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Who does Audio Installation (Toronto)

Who does Audio Installation (Toronto)

Old 01-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Who does Audio Installation (Toronto)

I have an 2003 g35 sedan.

where can i get audio installation done for a good price?
I just got a double din conversion done the other day. Using a pioneer AVH-P2400BT.
The speakers arent loud at all anymore.
Where can I find audio parts for a good deal and where can i get them installed?
Old 01-13-2013, 07:49 PM
What's your budget Chris?

If your handy at all, an install is not that hard to do..just a little research first and your on your way.

Does your car have the aero pkg? The reason I ask is that there is a hidden compartment where you could mount an ampifier out of the way, not loosing any space in the trunk.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:05 PM
My budget is 800-1000 before installation. I'm pretty sure this much money will give me a good setup. My car does have the aero package. I'm not too sure if I want to learn to install everything in the car myself by looking at the DIY tutorials.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Are you looking for SQ or boom boom?

Is your budget incuding the new head unit? If not you can go a few different ways.

New speakers are in order for sure. A new/used amplifier and sub.

There are good deals around when buying used. I lucked out with my car as another member was parting out and I was in the market for a system.

When your starting out, work on the front end of the system first. Add an amp that would be sufficient for the speakers you purchase( 250-300w/2).
Perhaps you were thinking of adding a sub to the system. If so, you will require another amp to power that too unless you go to a five channel anp and that would give you the ability to power everything in your system without taking up space.

Check out some car audio sites such as PASMAG and CarAudio magazine...
Old 01-14-2013, 08:42 PM
my budget of 800-1000 consists of: speakers, sub and amp.
I got the new deck already put into the car and the audio is nowhere as loud as before.
I wanna get all the installation done at once as it'll be cheaper than if I were to do it one part at a time. Do you know a place that does installation for a good price?
Btw, i listen to rap and hiphop music so I would obviously want a good sub.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Sorry Chris I can't reccomend any installers. My system was put in by another member and some help from me.

I don't know if you are familliar with PASMAG or not but here is a buyers guide you can look through for equipment that will fit within your budget.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.paul View Post
my budget of 800-1000 consists of: speakers, sub and amp.
I got the new deck already put into the car and the audio is nowhere as loud as before.
I wanna get all the installation done at once as it'll be cheaper than if I were to do it one part at a time. Do you know a place that does installation for a good price?
Btw, i listen to rap and hiphop music so I would obviously want a good sub.
I have the exact same deck and my system is just as loud as before and sounds better than stock (could be just my head but the tuning on the P2400BT was better than the options allowed on the OEM unit). Something tells me your installer didn't use all the right parts. Are you running the PAC ROEMNIS (or whatever it's called)?
Old 02-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Give Andrew at a call, they did very good job on my STi and 911 and they are reasonably priced.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Message me I have a good friend that will install it, he works at a well known shop