Sincere Apology to Markham Infiniti and Statement Retractment.
Dear Bill Stephen, Markham Infiniti and all its affiliates.
Please let me begin by personally offering you, your family and all your associates my deepest regret and apologies for my viscious and negative portrayal of you and your dealerships business practices. I admit, having re-read it in full, that it was posted in error, in poor judgement, and in poor taste. If I could retract this error, I would do so at once. The online post I'm referring to had a subject heading: " I used to work for Markham Infiniti" a few weeks back on panoramic-3d.ru
Dear Online panoramic-3d.ru community.
Please accept my apologies as my previous statements about Markham Infiniti were made in false haste and in poor judgement. After it posted online I felt a deep regret and I knew I had put my foot in my mouth like I often did in the past. I was unfair and I mislead you when I saw a member's article and joined the online "bashing" of Markham Infiniti staff. Greater care and responsibility should have been exercised on my part.
Truth is. Markham Infiniti is a good store. Bill Stephen and Don Morris are true "car guys" who offer sound advice and years of solid automotive experience to their clients within their community. I also remind myself that with any business interactions, things like misunderstandings sometimes occur and that one should use these types of online forums not to inflict, but to resolve the conflicting issue in a reasonable manner. I seemed to have forgotten that during my rant.
Having said that, I would like to formally retract the following statements I made a few weeks back head lined "I used to work for Markham Infiniti".
1. Bill Stephen and Don Morris were never asked to leave Morningside Nissan by Nissan Canada. This is untrue and not fact. Just viscious rumours is all.
2. It is also untrue that I'm aware, that Bill will never become a GM of Markham Infiniti because of his dealings while at Morningside Nissan. Again, not true. Just my own thoughtless speculation. It is also untrue that Bob Stephen "hides Bill's real title" from Infiniti brass. Bill in fact, often interacts with Infiniti brass and customer service as I recall and always represented Markham Infiniti in the event that Bob Stephen was not present at the time.
3. Customer vehicles are NEVER used by Markham Infiniti staff for personal use that I'm aware of. This was truly an error on my part as, I'm embarrassed to admit, I've worked at many dealerships in the past and simply got confused. I'll keep this dealer's name anonymous.
4. I used the term "white supremist" and "racist" re Bill Stephen and Markham Infiniti staff. I assure you they are not. I used these phrases in anger. Bill Stephen, his staff and his family have proven themselves as an equal opportinity employer and business for around 20 years. I mistakenly used my personal differences with Bill to cloud my clear judgement. Bill does have a good side and he does have a big heart, despite what I think and at times it really shows. He also has a calm nature about him and it takes a lot of provoking or sheer stupidity to get him angry. I should have considered this before I jumped on the online "bash wagon".
5. My claim of questionable business practices on my previous post was unfair and false. Truth is, Bill, Don, and their crew at Markham Infiniti do very well at serving all people of all ethnicities with a high level of professionalism, courtesy, care, and honesty. I have to give them that. Those boys really do know their stuff. I've personally seen them go above and beyond concerning customer's needs.
6. False: " Markham Infiniti cannot be trusted nor is trustworthy in any way." Again, I let my emotions get the best of me. Proof: Markham Infiniti's clients have trusted them since the early 1990's when they were called Agincourt Nissan Infiniti with their cars and will continue to do so long after. I admit, as dealerships go, Bob Stephen has one of the best ones around. Just give them a fair chance and you'll see. And as I recall, the majority of their customers have been more than satisfied with their service throughout the years. There have only been a few, as I recall who are not. But to tell you the truth, I don't think these small percentages of unhappy customers have realistic expectations and at times, I've seen them attack the very people trying to help them. Go figure.
I hope the online community understands the errors I've made regarding my attack on Markham Infiniti. Please circulate this post with as much fervor as you did the first. I do regret my actions and want to clear the air once and for all.
This is my absolute final entry as I no longer trust my emotions with these types of forums. I'm gonna leave it to you experts. As for me, I am definitely getting help for my obvious emotional imbalance and quit online posting once and for all.
Once again, I would like to apologize to Bill Stephen, his family and all his associates. I hope this final post will serve as a lesson to anyone else who tries to speak negatively about Markham Infiniti. In retrospect, I think they're all a great bunch and I wish them all the best in their future endeavours. In my opinion, Bob Stephen built his businesses successfully based on trust and great service. I have no doubt that his son Bill is continuing this great tradition along with the rest of his staff. They're one of the top Infiniti stores across the country with one of the most friendly and talented Sales, Service and Parts staff around. Proof? Their success speaks for their reputation a lot more than anyone can ever bash online.