CARFAX? - very informative video inside. - Page 3 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • CARFAX? - very informative video inside.

CARFAX? - very informative video inside.

Old 07-25-2011, 01:01 PM
They are both different, I check a car last week and autocheck did not have the last mileage 90k showing, I check carfax and it showed it
Old 10-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadgs400 View Post
I'm searching for a G coupe and was told by a buddy of mine to use auto check instead of carfax. Man was he right. I have found at least 10 or so cars with damage from big to small dealers.

Then I came across this video online from a Canadian news organization called . Its a great video and note what the carfax guy says toward the end of the video. I will defiantly be taking my next vehicle not only to a dealer for inspection but to a body shop. Carfax should be sued. Experian Auto check for life!!!
thank you very much for the share. I watched the whole thing and now understand why people should check multiple sources when buying a ysed car.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Doesnt carfax or any check only work if it is a reported accident
You can get in an accident yourself and fix it
Someone tried that on me when I was looking at a M45, I was looking at the trunk and saw some welding where it shouldnt be
Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Take for a test drive, then Take it to car max they'll inspect it and tell u if its been damaged.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad wheel bearing? Opinions please! (Video+Audio) Marlin84 Wheels & Tires 29 03-05-2017 05:17 PM
David's IP G35 Coupe davizzle Picture Share 14 04-26-2016 07:10 PM
Red G Coupe Video Share 0 09-28-2015 07:29 PM

Tags
autocheck, canada, carfax, clean, clear, damage, found, frame, georgia, liable, man, problem, shown, sucks, video
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: