Nissan Race Shop dot com - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Nissan Race Shop dot com

Nissan Race Shop dot com

Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Nissan Race Shop dot com

Anyone familiar with that site and there products? It comes up when I type in Infiniti Performance parts on google as a top listing. They have a variety of products for a G35, and was looking maybe to get some sale stuff.

I saw some brakes with a higher braking rating for 112$ a set, and a slotted/cross drilled 1 piece front rotors for 125$. With a small selection for the rear rotor, being a slotted, for about the same, I was considering them, but have never heard of them before.

They have all sorts of other things, just wanted some input from a G35 community.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:05 AM
Awesome and trust worthy!! Have ordered a few things from them, I definitely recommend!
Old 07-25-2012, 02:10 AM
I asked a question twice about a product and never got a response. I'm not buying from them.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:35 AM
After looking around on the site some more, they list some of the products from Nismo, so If they are Nismo products and not knock offs than some of the stuff some legit.

But thats the whole problem, no one really knows how legit there stuff is, if its knock offs of good stuff, than whos to say they wont fail after a little while of use.

No BBB information at all.

But after googling the name and reviews, there are some posts on other forums, mostly nissan ones talking about getting products from there and having good luck. That doesn't mean its all of a sudden a reputable place to shop but it does have some customers shedding some light on there products that they sell.

So once I get my next raise and save up some money I may have to buy a few things from them.

Was thinking some brake upgrades, and maybe a lower intake manifold piece, and the 1/2 copper plenum kit.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a Brake Kit - Very Little Idea of What I Need, Nub Alert Jiggerjuice Brakes & Suspension 9 10-05-2015 03:33 PM
Jdm fog light kit Freddy07g35 The G-Spot 22 09-17-2015 09:53 PM
Issues with Clutch line install and bleeding mdzukunft Drivetrain 1 08-25-2015 11:28 AM
FS[Canada]: 16" Ronal Rims with 205 65R16 Michelin X-Ice multimut Wheels & Tires CDN 2 08-15-2015 08:26 PM
Stillen gtr n-attack release! Team STILLEN General Media Share 4 08-10-2015 09:17 PM

Tags
panoramic-3d.ru, good, legit, nissan, nissanraceshop, nissanraceshopcom, order, race, racing, reviews, shop, shops, site, va, wwwnissanraceshop
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: