**iFORGED Wheels GROUP BUY!! Ends 7-15-06** - Page 2 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • **iFORGED Wheels GROUP BUY!! Ends 7-15-06**

**iFORGED Wheels GROUP BUY!! Ends 7-15-06**

Old 06-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Grocery getter
How about the weight for Aero's in 20x8.5 and 20x10?
Chrome and Brushed (if there is any diff)
Thanks!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool5555
Do you have any pics with the Iforged Concepts on the G35 coupe? Is there anyway we can see the different colors - gloss gunmetal, etc. Also, does your shop provide tires as well and if so - do you have the ability to swap out the TPS sensors?

Thanks
No pics of the Concepts on a G, I'll attach a color chart, and during GB's there are no tire packages offered

Here is the chart:

(FYI, Antracite = Gloss gunmetal, Hyper = matte)

Last edited by D_SPRT; 06-21-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrank
How about the weight for Aero's in 20x8.5 and 20x10?
Chrome and Brushed (if there is any diff)
Thanks!

27-28lbs approx
Old 06-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Former Vendor
3 weeks remaining!
Old 07-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Hello D2,
I'd like to know if I would get up to 5" lip for the rear with Iforged Evolution 19"? If not, how deep? Please respond soon, thanks!!
Do they come in 2pc with rivets? Hyper gunmetal standard? or extra $$.
I'm looking to hear from you soon.
2004 G35 coupe with factory brembo
Gang Unit
Old 07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Need some price qoute. For widebody offset.

Evolution and Daytonas, 20x10 front, 20x12 rear. Both gloss black centers, price in polish and optional chrome lip.

Im also looking at Weds Kranze, Garson Deep racing and some Modular wheels.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Noooooo! Go get some sick work wheels. 6" lip in front and rear!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
**iFORGED Wheels GROUP BUY!! Ends 7-15-06**-vs-xx19x140lambo.jpg

Last edited by TwoK4drSi; 07-05-2006 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Former Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gang unit
Hello D2,
I'd like to know if I would get up to 5" lip for the rear with Iforged Evolution 19"? If not, how deep? Please respond soon, thanks!!
Do they come in 2pc with rivets? Hyper gunmetal standard? or extra $$.
I'm looking to hear from you soon.
2004 G35 coupe with factory brembo
Gang Unit

The Evolutions are a part of the Formula Series which have a 4" rear lip on a coupe with no fender mods, its the Precision Series models that have a 5" lip with no mods.

They are availible in 19" 2pc with rivets or 19" 3pc, your choice. Hyper Gunmetal (same thing as Matte Gunmetal) standard.

You can also email for further assistance

[email protected]
Old 07-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Former Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXCLUSIV
Need some price qoute. For widebody offset.

Evolution and Daytonas, 20x10 front, 20x12 rear. Both gloss black centers, price in polish and optional chrome lip.

Im also looking at Weds Kranze, Garson Deep racing and some Modular wheels.

Please email for custom order pricing, thanks

[email protected]
Old 07-06-2006, 01:30 AM
Former Vendor
Oh yeah.....

10 days remaining!!

Old 07-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Be cautious about giving your hard earned money to iforged

I'm considering getting some new wheels and iforged group buy (GB) sounded like a good way to save a few bucks. As usual, I did some research on this company and what I discovered about their professionalism and customer service is unsettling. I hope you guys look into some of this before you send in close to $3,000 to some guy on the net. I've pasted some of the problems that other iforged group buys have caused on other car forums. Just do a google search for yourself and then decide on your purchase. Also, it seems like the iforged rims are basically unrepairable by autoshops so you have to send them into the company and it is a hassle.

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to vent and put in my .02cent about my experience with IForged Wheels.
I purchased IForged sprints for my 2002 M5. The specs are 19x8.5 (fronts) and 19x10 (rears) I had the spokes painted in flat black.
The wheels took over 8 weeks to get to me and when I went to my guys at discount tires for the install, we found a thumb size dent on the inside of the rear wheel. We later looked at all the wheels carefully and realize the workmanship is really poor for $650-$700 wheels. Basically the weld job is for a wheel you would pay some where around $300 wheels.

The rear wheel is in process of being fixed by IForged. I was told that the wheel was shipped out, but I have not received it.(Now my amex is fighting for me). Another problem with quality, there is a chip in the front wheel.

I was told that IForged is in direct competition with HRE. That they have great design and high quality wheels. I like the look and the design, as for the quality. Hmmm.. Let me tell you who really makes the wheels for IForged. IForged Wheels office(very small) is inside of a wheel company called INTRO. INTRO make forged wheels for TRUCKS and other low end brands. Affordable TRUCK wheels! Vince, the owner of IForged buys the hubs from this guy and put his "design" on it. Vince is a young guy(25 years old), who has no skill in customer service.

I paid lot of money for these wheels, but could NEVER feel safe to take them to a track.
I hope you guys don't have to go thru what I am going thru.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Kenny

I bought iForged rims in winter of 2003 and man were they sweet. 19's Flux brushed. I was rolling on them until August of 04. I curbed one of them as I was pulling out of a parking space. I tried to have someone here on the east coast fix em but since they were two piece and welded together, this shop wasn't able to repair it. So I decided to have iForged all the way in California fix it. I call up Vincent Wong and he said sure, we'll fix it. He said we'll probably have to re-hoop the wheel and get it to you by three to six weeks. I'm like okay, whatever it takes. I call back a two weeks later, hoping the progress has started. Nope, Vincent says, oh.. we have SEMA at Vegas or something and yeah, we're too busy to fix your wheel, we probably can't do it until after its complete so your looking at another 3-6 weeks. Again my attitude was alright whatever it takes. I was patient, Vincent knew and he took advantage of that. So I call back a month later and he says oh the wheel is at the finisher. (They outsource all there finishing or so he says, probably a f*ing lie). I'm like word, my wheel is almost done, NOT. BIG FAT NOT. I call back two or three weeks later and guess what, Vincent says the finisher lost the wheel and they have to find it. Ooops. Since I couldn't do anything about it at that point, I figure I'd have to wait. So I call him back again like a week later to see if they found it. Nope. I give him ring the next week. Nope. Finally he says, we'll make you a new wheel no charge. It'll take "a couple of weeks". I ask him don't you guys have a new process for making wheels which takes half the normal time, he says yup it a ceramic coating process. Fine. Make me the new wheel and get it to me. Three weeks pass and I call him, nope not done. Then another two weeks pass and finally for the first time ever he calls me and say, oh we found your wheel from the finishers and we will ship the wheel to you ASAP and for your troubles we will give you a check for 150. At this point I'm celebrating. After 11 months of waiting I'll get my wheel.

I get my wheel last friday and guess what... My frustration, time and money has been wasted as Vincent Wong has wasted an entire year for what? NOTHING. The wheel is in the same condition as I sent it to him. Do you believe that?

That lying son of a b*TCh VINCENT WONG has wasted my F*ing time. You F*ing ***** of an 8hole. Read this Vincent, Your a f*ing low life piece of Sh.

I called him the next biz day which was yesterday. He says he told me it wasn't fix when he called me. Liar. I'm like then give me a hook up on the wheel you put into production six weeks ago. He's like oh well since we made a set of three to complete the set, it going to be hard to sell it to you. I'm like well use your brain and make another new one for that set and give me the one that is finished. He gave me a price of 699 for one wheel, which is considered wholesale price. Yeah right. I only paid 2400 for a set of four rims mind you that the rear rims are bigger. 699 times for nearly 2800. I said well if i bought that one you had, when can you ship it to me? Vincent says a couple of a week because the new ceramic process is actually a longer process? (You damn liar. you told me the process was faster) What kind of a business converts its operations so that a part of the process takes longer? Huh? I could understand if the process made a superior finish then maybe. But thats another topic. The point is kids, Vincent Wong is a LIAR, Deceiving, female dog. Come on. With this kind of service and irresponsibility. I hope iForged bankrupts and goes down in hell.

Sorry for the long *** story. I just had to vent.

Never mind weeks, it took months for them to do nothing to a wheel.

I hear all you people complaining about dpe and iforged taking like 13 weeks. Well do you feel better now?

And for the people who were considering get iforged,... Better take your business elsewhere, some place that actually appreciates their customers.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Modded Member
WestCoastG35- there are always going to be a few bad apples. Unless you have had a negative experience yourself, I wouldn't copy and paste other people's stories. This can get real messy when taken out of context, and certainly should not belong in a vendor's for sale thread!

D2, you guys are offering an exceptional price, and I know you have a stellar rep across all message boards. If I wasn't getting my Jline's right now, I would be all over this. When/if my Jline's ever come, I might sell them because there is a certain iForged wheel that has caught my eye. I hope I can make it in time.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:48 PM
another bump for D2.... I got my wheels from D2 and I had no problems at all. If you have any questions about D2, PM me.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:32 AM
Former Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastG35
I'm considering getting some new wheels and iforged group buy (GB) sounded like a good way to save a few bucks. .

I think you efforts are truly misguided, as you had to come on to this thread to post 3 year old information about a company. As others have already mentioned, we have sold iFORGED wheels consistently without any of those issues for years now.

That was truly a tasteless move, it would have been enough to say "hey I looked around a found a few instances of issues, care to address this?". But for you to post a 10,000 word essay is over the top.

Thanks for you input, have a great day
Old 07-07-2006, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
I think you efforts are truly misguided, as you had to come on to this thread to post 3 year old information about a company. As others have already mentioned, we have sold iFORGED wheels consistently without any of those issues for years now.

That was truly a tasteless move, it would have been enough to say "hey I looked around a found a few instances of issues, care to address this?". But for you to post a 10,000 word essay is over the top.

Thanks for you input, have a great day
Umm... the fiasco's were from 2005 also but you can spin it as you like. The proof will be in the pudding. I hope no one gets burned on this board.