Double Din JDM Radio Kit Installation - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Double Din JDM Radio Kit Installation

Double Din JDM Radio Kit Installation

Old 12-21-2017, 01:21 AM
Question Double Din JDM Radio Kit Installation

I wanted to buy this JDM Double Din kit to Install a new radio in my 2007 G35 . My only problem is that I have the pop up OEM navigation system and I wanted to know If I had to buy a kit that gets rid of that in place of the storage holder or is the kit above all I need and I keep my OEM navigation system. Also please include anything else I need to complete this installation. Any bit on information is appreciated as I have never worked on the radio before. Thank you.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:09 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
Thanked 1,233 Times in 997 Posts
That's the right kit for cars with nav. If you'll post your new threads in the appropriate place you'll get better/faster responses usually so I've moved this to the Audio section. Look at the stickied threads at the top of this forum and you'll find a DD installation thread. It has everything you need to know to add one to your car.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Dream For This Useful Post:
Wrathernaut (12-21-2017)
Old 12-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Gentle Manne of Leisure
It's all in the sticky'd thread all about DDin installs, but for the lazy: http://panoramic-3d.ru/forums/audio-v...-vehicles.html

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Pioneer double din w/ xm radio 10mo, black jdm double din JAYY-G35 Audio/Video/Electronics 39 12-07-2011 09:11 PM
JDM Double Din Kit bigger radio slot bigger than a DD Radio? williamjv Audio, Video & Electronics 13 11-24-2008 11:35 PM
got a double din kit but dont want to put in a single din radio verilath Audio, Video & Electronics 9 07-18-2008 02:32 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: