Metra install kit, buttons question? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Metra install kit, buttons question?

Metra install kit, buttons question?

Old 04-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Metra install kit, buttons question?

Any one who has this kit already, I'm curious if your temperature up button feelz like shiz and rubs on the plastic housing feeling like it barely works?

By comparison to all the other buttons this is the only button that seems shitty, all others give firm feedback to being pressed.

Just got the kit in the mail today and am emailing about replacing this button as defective.
Old 04-30-2016, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRP35G View Post
Any one who has this kit already, I'm curious if your temperature up button feelz like shiz and rubs on the plastic housing feeling like it barely works?

By comparison to all the other buttons this is the only button that seems shitty, all others give firm feedback to being pressed.

Just got the kit in the mail today and am emailing about replacing this button as defective.
I just got a metra kit and I have no issues at all. The buttons do look a little cheaper than stock but it's not bad at all. It's probably defective

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How much does a manual transmission replacement cost? g35slider Canada 3 05-07-2016 01:06 PM
Replacing Twist to start with Push to Start PerryLancaster G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 2 05-06-2016 07:05 PM
Replaced light bulbs Juan87R Lighting 2 04-28-2016 05:40 PM
Air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor 1 replaced bsmooth V36 Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain & FI 0 04-28-2016 11:34 AM
WTB: Driver side 03 Sdn Headlight/Projector kit 99zx2turd Exterior - Body Parts 0 04-25-2016 11:46 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off