Post pics of your double din setup - Page 43 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Post pics of your double din setup

Post pics of your double din setup

Old 08-29-2017, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLysKyv35 View Post

Sorry to all that have been waiting, I've been Mia from this site too long. But here is an update.

Ipad has been sold and a new and improved center dash has been completed for over a year now. This is currently how it looks. Decided to go with a samsung tablet for more compatibility, and it fits a lot cleaner. Managed to keep the little cubby box in its original location.

As for how it was done, and the functions, the AC controls are NOT integrated in the tablet. It still is run thru oe harness. And as for keeping the DD unit, I did so to have it work with car speakers including all aftermarket speakers and subs. And actually works amazingly well, especially with a music app that comes with a manageable equalizer and tuning capabilites. Which can be found on play store called : power amp music player.

Another sweet app is the Torque app which only works when you have a Bluetooth reciever that connects to the OBD port. Which enables me to have a complete set of gauges aside from the stock cluster. Which turns out to be very handle as it does identify error codes and allows to clear them as well. You can find the BT OBD port pretty much anywhere but make sure to get one that is reputable and spend more than $20. And then get the app for 5 and your good.

Let me know what you guys think. I may end up doing another one soon here as this one has a small Crack forming and also would like to update it further.
This is the worst "custom interior" I've ever seen. I mean, where do I start? I think I'll start with the tablet charger being perma-plugged into the lighter and then you tried to tuck the wires? Why didn't you hardwire it?

-Why is EVERYTHING black? Did you plastidip your entire interior?

-Why is all the blue SO bright?

-Wtf is going on with your seats? Are those covers? Are they covered with quilts?

-The radio is SO bad; it doesn't even fit in the hole that was obviously cut out.

-the tablet looks SO out of place

-*this is an edit, but I just noticed yer digi-rave mouse screensaver. Wtf, man?

I dig that you probably didn't wanna spend the money on jdm considering they're expensive and this is a project, but man, you need to back it up at this point, cuz this ***** gone sideways as fukc.

Last edited by ScraggleRock; 08-29-2017 at 06:06 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:19 PM
JDM Double Din

4201NEX with Backup Camera.
JDM Trim for my 2007 Coupe.
Steering Wheel Controls and all.