Help!!!! Humming noise/bluetooth problems with rockford 3sixty.1 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Help!!!! Humming noise/bluetooth problems with rockford 3sixty.1

Help!!!! Humming noise/bluetooth problems with rockford 3sixty.1

Old 03-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Mike Team350GZ
Help!!!! Humming noise/bluetooth problems with rockford 3sixty.1

I installed a Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.1 with subs, amps, interior speakers, tvs, etc. the works. Everything sounds awesome. My only complaint is that there is a random humming/buzzing noise. It is not always there it only comes sometimes, I have been trying to find out if it comes on when i do something in the car but it is pretty much completely random. I tried better grounds, ground loop isolators, etc. I can't figure out any fix for this and it is really aggrivating. Any suggestions or has anyone else run accross this. Also my stock bluetooth phone doesnt work right either. Everything works fine it is just extremely quite like unusable quite. I have to put my ear right to the speaker with volume all the way up.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:00 PM
sounds like a wiring problem...check to see if the RCA wire ends (if you have metal ends) is touching GROUND at ANY place in the car, a hum buzz will result if this happens, and if the rca is very close to touching, and touches at random intervals, this will result in random humming. if you do find soemting, eletrical tape it.

on the bluetooth thing...if you have a 06 or later? i experience the same thing, if you go through aftermarket amps, the bluetooth and stock nav (if so equipped) voice becomes super quiet, can be barely heard...

thast why i guess i have been putting in aftermarket BT for some Gs.

not sure though if you have the same issue beucase you kept the stock deck...

b
Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Mike Team350GZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16psibrick
sounds like a wiring problem...check to see if the RCA wire ends (if you have metal ends) is touching GROUND at ANY place in the car, a hum buzz will result if this happens, and if the rca is very close to touching, and touches at random intervals, this will result in random humming. if you do find soemting, eletrical tape it.

on the bluetooth thing...if you have a 06 or later? i experience the same thing, if you go through aftermarket amps, the bluetooth and stock nav (if so equipped) voice becomes super quiet, can be barely heard...

thast why i guess i have been putting in aftermarket BT for some Gs.

not sure though if you have the same issue beucase you kept the stock deck...

b
Nope the RCA's arent touching anything, I've checked everything to do with bad grounds and such it's weird it doesn't sound like normal ground noise it almost sounds like a spaceship taking off gets pregressivly loud and high pitched out of nowhere, then all of a sudden it hits its peak and just stops and there is no noise anymore.

So on the bluetooth thing there's no fix for that?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:25 PM
bad grounds for sure... check em again... or maybe its just a faulty 360?
Old 03-20-2007, 01:30 PM
a internal break inside one of the unit, like a partially popped fuse on the power line, or power supply side of the amp/360 can also cause this, i have seen this before in some pioneers when the fuse goes, but not completely just partially...or just a messed up internal circuit...

see if you can isolate the problem by bypassing or swapping in other components
b
Old 07-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Did you have the bose stock HU? if so, did You install the 3sixy, pre-amp or post amp? I did the same install myself (minus the tv's) and I worked great. Try grounding the 3 sixty at the same point as all of the other components as well.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Mike Team350GZ
ya stock bose HU. honestly it's been so long i dont really remember i think it was post amp. I tried absolutely everything there is with grounding things and nothing worked, pretty much gave up. Does your bluetooth phone still work?