This is only a guide, do at your own risk
Wired FM Modulator
Headphone to RCA adaptor
Head phone extension(Maybe, depends on how long your headphone to RCA is and where you are running it to)
Pry tool(should be plastic)
Solder (if you choose. I do.)
Multimeter. I said multimeter not test light.
1. Remove all CDs from the disc changer. Why? If you happent to turn the radio upside down or if you drop/jar it, the discs can move out of place and then the whole changer is jammed. Nice job, you just bricked your $1200 radio. Moving on!
2. Grab your super skinny pry tool of your choice, insert here and gently pry towards you. Work your way all the way around, there are 4-6 clips all around.
3. Be carfull when pulling, on the right side there are 2 plugs. Use special caution with the small black one as it is as small as a computer ribon cable.
4. Remove these 6 gold screws
5. Pull the radio towards you and look for the fat black plug. This is your antenna.
This is what it looks like unplugged
6. Take your Antenna adaptors, one is forward and one is reverse, and plug them into your FM mod. Basically it will look like this: Car antenna--->40-NI10--->Male plug on FM mod. Female plug on FM mod--->40-NI20--->radio. Tape them all up nice and pretty like this
7. After they are all nice and neat, plug your headphone to RCA adapter into the FM mod, tuck it away and zip tie it. What's ncie about this FM Mod, you don't need to run a separate switch to turn it on and off. When it detects an audio signal it turns on, and turns off after about 5 sec of no audio signal. Neat.
8. Time for power. Find this light green wire, test it, connect the red wire from the FM mod, solder tape. Should be in the larger of the two plugs going into the back of the radio.(Not the larger screen above the radio.) Did I mention to test this wire? I didn't? Test this wire. If it reads 12v with the key in the ignition position, and registers 0v with the key out, you're in the right spot.
9. Remember that headphone to RCA you plugged in? Time to run it. This customer wanted it in the center console. How do you remove the shifter? Cake. Pull the little cover down under the ****, and pull out that little gold retainer. Put your hand infront of it or it will rocket off and you won't be able to find it.
10. After the **** is off, pull up the center console.
11. Take a look before you drill. Like my dad always says, "Measure twice, cut once" If you are clear, drill a hole to feed the headphone connector to. After your hole is made, phish the RCA to headphone adapter down behind the clock, the cubby under the clock, next to the shifter, and finally though the hold you made.
12. Put the radio back in, and reinstall the screws. Test your work. If everything is all good and works as it should, put the center console back together(dont forget the gold retainer for the shift ****), put the plugs back into the dash panel and reinstall. Vaccum out the center console, test everything one more time.
13. Get paid for a job well done.
Crappy Iphone pics I know