DIY: Shock Sensor In Cabin - Page 3 - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | panoramic-3d.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • DIY: Shock Sensor In Cabin

DIY: Shock Sensor In Cabin

Old 01-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know if this siren with built in shock sensor will work with factory alarm?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Here is what I got....

Both blue and green trigger wires wired together to the red/white trunk pin wire with N4003 didoes

Now where do I wire the red power wire to, and where do I wire the yellow ground wire so sensor can turn off when car is on?

This is in a 06 sedan.

Last edited by davidalindsey; 06-12-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Exclamation

Okay, I am not sure on what wire to splice into...
From Boosted Concepts:
cut the trunk pin wire and connect the other diode to it. then connect the diodes together..
Which red/white wire is the trunk pin wire?

Last edited by davidalindsey; 06-15-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Okay I figured it out.
The first photo is correct,. The second was completely wrong. The ignition harness is duh, where the ignition key is.
So I tested the wires first by just twisting them in place and the shock sensor worked.
After I soldered and heat shrink the wires together the shock sensor did not work....
Its like the unit has no power, the green light does not flash at all..
What the hell???
The connections should be good I tugged on them and they feel tight.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe I heated up the diodes to much and they crapped out...
Any ideal???
Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 PM
I just tested the oem alarm and opening the doors from the inside still works.
I also tested the trunk by opening it from the inside and the alarm went off.
If the diode was defective wouldn't the trunk get no power to the alarm with the diode in place?
The shock sensor worked right before I solder and heat shrink the diodes to the trunk trigger, I believe the ignition soldering was fine.
Would there be no blinking light if there are no triggers but there is power to the shock sensor???
Old 06-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Exclamation Any photos?

I assume the links have expired. Any help would be great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFLG35 View Post
take off plastic panels to gain access to the bcm and ingition wires

connect the blue and greeen shock sensor wire together and connect them to one diode shown here

cut the trunk pin wire and connect the other diode to it. then connect the diodes together as shown in picture above and below.

finally connect the red wire to the fuse and connect the fuse to the white/blue wire in the ignition harness. connect the black wire to the black/red wire ignition harness.

yellow wire in above picture has nothing to do with shock sensor module!!

mount the sensor to a good location and you are all done. i recommend ziptie-ing it to the steering column but you can use other locations as well.

thanks for reading. hope you get some good use out of this diy
Old 06-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Help!!! Need pics

All the links to the images are expired. PLEASE advise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFLG35 View Post
take off plastic panels to gain access to the bcm and ingition wires

connect the blue and greeen shock sensor wire together and connect them to one diode shown here

cut the trunk pin wire and connect the other diode to it. then connect the diodes together as shown in picture above and below.

finally connect the red wire to the fuse and connect the fuse to the white/blue wire in the ignition harness. connect the black wire to the black/red wire ignition harness.

yellow wire in above picture has nothing to do with shock sensor module!!

mount the sensor to a good location and you are all done. i recommend ziptie-ing it to the steering column but you can use other locations as well.

thanks for reading. hope you get some good use out of this diy